12.Safe

Below is information used:
YN IS YOUR NAME

THE SONG IS : none
Tadashi POV

I went to the arena and saw Hiro in his suit.

"DASHI! HURRY! " Hiro yelled. I fought Yama's bot quickly. I got Hiro. I heard a voice on the speakers.

"TADASHI HAMADA YOU HAVE EARNED BACK HIRO HURRY UP THE OTHERS ARE WAITING ON YOU!" The voice said. Hiro and I ran to the sushi restaurant where we saw Wassabi and we fought Sushi.

"Brother look out!!" Hiro said jumping. I did too but our suits were damaged and we saved Wassabi. He was in a block of wasabi oddly and we saved him.

"Guys we have to save honey Lemon I know where she is we have to hurry though she is going to crash." Wassabi said.

"TADASHI HAS SAVED WASSABI!" The voice said.

We went to Honey Lemons trap and she was on a lemon surrounded by honey. boiling honey. Wassabi helped by emptying the cup and we got honey lemon who gave us a clue to Gogo.

"Woman up" was all it said I went to the women's racing track.

"Tadashi has freed Honey Lemon three to go." The voice said as we freed Gogo and Fred we heard someone scream. We turned and saw YN one the monitor.

"Tadashi to save your YN come to the waterfall. I have friends who are coming an army. Bring your army. We have friends." The voice said and YN screamed. The monitor showed 4 other girls.

"NO DON'T HE IS GOING TO KILL YOU DON'T DO IT DASHI!" She said and he slapped her I was on fire. I calmed down and called some Friends.

"Vanilla.." Hiro said.

I called My friends.

Hiccup (How to train your dragon)

.Hiccup (How to train your dragon)

 Wilbur Robinson (meet the Robinsons)

. Wilbur Robinson (meet the Robinsons)

 Wilbur Robinson (meet the Robinsons)

.Jack Frost (Rise of the guardians)

Soon I will save you YN. I promise no matter what.