Chapter 3

@UrielyCute

-Your POV-

Since the kiss, I avoided Malfoy more than what I used to. Also I went to this guy Luna thought he was cute.

"Yeah she totally wants you." I told him. By sayings, his name was Neville or something like that.
"Are you sure?" Neville asked raising an eyebrow.
"Totally!" I replied with a grin.

"You should totally go and tell her how u feel!" I smiled at him

"Yeah...I'll go." He started.
"Thanks (y/n)!"

"No problem, Neville." I said and smiled as I saw him run off....waiting to see those two lovebirds together.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Going into the Great Hall I saw Luna with Neville. They looked so happy together. Why would someone ever want to separate them??
Luna and Neville walked past me. Luna smiled at me and Neville winked.
I was pretty glad I brought two people together.

At lunch I sat with Pansy and all she talked about was the biggest crush she has on this guy named Josh
Sure he was tall and good looking but not my type. Almost all girls went crazy for him but I was focused on Draco. He's a mean Slytherin but...wow.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Playing quidditch with some friends. Not a real game but just a practice for the real game. Of course, Draco was involved. I looked at Draco and saw him chasing after the small golden snitch. I decided to go after the snitch when just to tease Draco when he finds out that I'm the queen of quidditch. He's dead.

Racing on our brooms, we both went after it. The snitch was real fast and was going up and down at a full speed. Going at that fast speed, the snitch suddenly made a quickly turn which made me fall down my broom while turning.

"(Y/n)!" I heard Draco scream. He raced down on his broom and catched me before I fell to the ground.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah although kinda dizzy." I said touching my forehead.

"I'll take u back to your room if you want or I'll take you with Madam Pomfrey. You choose." He told me while bending down and slowly picking me up bridal style.

"Yeah um just take me to my room please." I told him as I felt a huge pain in my head but deciding to ignore it.

He nodded and just made his way to my room. While walking, I was slowly falling asleep as the halls were so quiet. He soon made his all way to my room and carefully placed me in my bed."

"Thanks Draco." I said smiling tiredly.

"Your welcome."

I then realized I was falling for him. Yup for the one and only Draco Malfoy.

*-*-*-*-*-

This chapter is dedicated for two of my best friends.

Thanks for reading