Chapter 14

@UrielyCute

-Your POV-

Then my alarm clock went off.

I woke up and looked around. I was in the muggle world in my room. I was 11 years old. Yes 11!

Today was the first day I was gonna go to Hogwarts.

"Hey (y/n) I know we don't talk that much but I wanted to give you this." He said giving me a ring that said 'I love you' in cursive letters.

"It protects you from any bad spell. I was gonna give it to you at school but i decided to give it to you right now." He told me.

I ran into my room and looked under my pillow. I saw a bracelet that said 'I'm always by your side'.

I knew what it was. I grabbed it and gave it to Harry.

"Here brother. This bracelet does the same believe it or not!"

"Thank you (y/n)!" Harry said a little bit teary. Of course, with a heart like Harry's who wouldn't feel happy?

"Thank you for the ring brother! I love you Harry!" I said excited by the thought of knowing that he was alive.

"(Y/n) are you alright?" He asked me confused but at the same time looking jolly.

"Harry I would never feel any better!" I said hugging and kissing his cheek, forehead, and all over his face! Except his lips...duh.

Literally, his face was full of the lipstick I was wearing last night.

"I love you Harry. Never leave my side." I told him while hugging him.

"I promise I won't (y/n). I love you." He said hugging me back and kissing my forehead.

We then went and got ready for school.

*-*-*-*-*-*

I knew what was going to happen.

I knew that in that day I was going to let Draco give me an explanation.

I knew that I wasn't going to push Harry in that quidditch game.

That way they will a last a lot more longer.

Giving a kiss to Harry in the forehead, he then told me,

"Come on (y/n). Hogwarts is waiting for us."

'And also the Bad Boy' I thought.

THE END.