twenty seven

i held harry close, my hand on the back of his head massaging his scalp, as he has his face buried into my chest, sniffling. having finally calm down from his crying. he told me the whole story of he and daren, who i now knew was the his baby's daddy. as much as i hated the thought of that creepy bastard being the baby's father, i still sat there quietly and listened to harry. and what he told me was very heart breaking.

he told me how he and daren met in freshman year, but started dating in sophomore up until they had become seniors. the day when daren first hit him and how he had continued to do so even when he said he would never do it again. and the many times where daren would beat him so bad he would end up in the hospital or bundle to stand, but always came up with a lie on how it happened to protect daren. how all of this pain and suffering went on for two straight years.

it made me sick to think about all the shit that bastard put him through, and on top of that he was having this guy's kid. that's just worse. having the guy's kid who put you through hell. that's got to be the worse feeling. but even if the father of the baby is a douche, it can't be blamed on the baby. it's just a harmless little human being and i know harry will love it no matter and treat him or her like a prince or princess and give them everything they need.

and i know that harry and i's relationship will last and i will do anything for him and his kid. because he deserves it. no one as beautiful and kind hearted like him should have to have went through all that. he deserves to be treated right, have a boyfriend who will love him, and compliment him. and be there for him in time of need and hold him, someone to protect him and take away all of his fears. and that's what i planned to do.

"baby, i'm so sorry you had to go through that. you didn't deserve it. you're a sweet beautiful boy, and anyone who wants to hurt you shouldn't be allowed to exist on this earth." i tell him, as i soothed my fingers through his hair. he sniffles, keeping his face hidden in my chest. "baby, look at me." i say softly.

harry slowly pulls his face away from my chest and my heart breaks at the sight of his beautiful emerald eyes filled with tears. i cup his cheek in my palm, stroking with my thumb.

"i know you're scared, but i promise you, you don't ever have to be scared around me. i will not ever do anything to physically or emotionally harm you. i would never ever dream of doing something like that to someone so precious and delicate as you. hurting you would be like harming a small helpless kitten or child. it's wrong, and i don't ever wanna see you cry because of me." i assure him, leaning forward to peck his lips briefly. "i'm gonna protect you from any and everyone, and i'm gonna love you like you deserve."

"y-you mean that?"

"course i do love." i smile down at him. harry's lips turn up into a small grin and he snuggles as close as he can to me without putting too much pressure on his stomach.

"thank you zaynie... i'm so lucky to have you."

"i'm the lucky one babe." i kiss the top of his head. harry giggles and i reach down to wipe away the remaining tears from his cheeks. "don't let me see you cry over him again, he isn't worth your tears."

"o-okay i'll try zaynie." i smile and leans down pressing our lips together in a slow passionate kiss.

~

zayn: i know who you are.

zayn: and you are so damn fucking lucky i didn't know who you were before or i wouldn't have hesitated to go over there and kick your sorry ass until you couldn't remember your own fucking name.

zayn: you better not fucking come near him again. he has a restraining order on you and if you come near him again, your ass is going to jail right after i beat your ass into near death and you're seeing the light.

zayn: you're crazy and fucking delusional. and i hope at the court hearing your ass gets no type of custody over that baby. you don't deserve it, you've already proven yourself to be a shit father, and i'd be damned if they let you even come near that baby once it's born.

zayn: so just remember, if you fuck with harry, you're fucking with me. and it'll be a cold day in hell if you ever consider putting your hands on him again.

zayn: so take your own advice and stay the fuck away from harry, cause if you dont, i'm gonna make you wish you were dead.

seen by daren.bruh.

you have blocked daren.bruh

~

ohhhh shit okay, shit is about to start heating up.

what do you think will happen next?

another pic:

these are real instagram posts i just edit over the names and stuff lmfao

xx