thirty eight

the guy harry referred to as josh was taken to the hospital to take get his injuries taken care of before he was arrested. harry and i had been questioned and explained everything that happened and they told us that he was definitely most likely gonna be put in prison for attempted murder as well as breaking and entering. that was about two days ago, and just yesterday harry's parents were informed on the matter and flipped their shit. they ended up driving an hour just to get here because harry refused to leave my side. he was clinging on to me since two days ago, which i didn't mind at all.

so here we are now, harry sitting on my lap while my arms around wrapped around him resting gently on his stomach as i stroked his tummy softly. his mum sitting next to us gripping harry's hand as they talked and his dad looking furious as he paces back and forth in front of us. i knew he was most likely pissed off at me. because i was the one who came to get harry and brought him back here without his parents consent, and then this happened. he was most likely gonna cuss me out or something, but right now i couldn't care. i just cared about harry. i was glad that he was safe and sound and despite that josh guy somehow getting in my house, i did my part and i kept harry safe. so i don't really care what harry's dad had to say, i kept harry alive and safe. like i promised.

"i just- i can't believe you let this happen!" his father seethed as he kept pacing, pulling on his hair. harry and his mum stopped talking and we all looked towards him, watching him as anger practically radiated off of him. he looked like he wanted to have my ass on his wall, detached clear off my body and fuck it over and over again with a broom stick. and not in the pleasurable way either..

"look i know i should've been more careful about the security but i did the best i could in the situation to keep harry safe." i said. harry bit his lip as he leaned more against me, looking worried at his dad whose face was red and looked ready to blow... not the food kind of blow either.

not the time for dirty jokes zayn.

"you did the best you could?! you could have gotten my son killed!" he yelled, making harry jump at the venom in his voice.

"d-dad don't blame him, it's not his fault." his dad stopped paced and looked at harry, pointing a finger.

"i don't wanna hear a word from you, i'm still mad about you running off with your older boyfriend without our permission." he says. harry sinks against me, a deep pout forming on his lips. i wanted to glare at his dad but out of respect i didn't. this was harry's dad after all. i wouldn't do anything that wasn't completely necessary.

"look, i know you're angry-"

"oh i'm not angry, i'm furious!" he boomed. "and to think i trusted you to take care of him. instead you put him in danger." he growled. harry sat up looking at his dad with his lips pressed together flatly and i was a little surprised to see tears leaking from his eyes.

"shut up dad!" he says, shocking all three of us.

"don't you speak to me like-"

"no shut up! you don't know what you're talking about." harry says angrily, although his voice couldn't sound anymore threatening than a kitten. which reminds me. sobé was lying right next to us, sleeping through the whole thing. lazy ass cat. "you have no idea about zayn. ever since before i met him i felt like my whole life around me was crashing down and there was no way out. i felt trapped, and i was sad. i cried myself to sleep almost every night and i had to force myself to eat for the sake of my baby. i didn't have any friends to turn to and i just felt like daren still ran my life and that i would forever be bound to him. but when i met zayn, he made me happy. he made me smile for the first time in months, and he was there for me even though we weren't together physically. and even when i told him about my pregnancy he never left my side. he took care of me. unlike daren. you guys always saw him as a sweet heart but now look at him, he's a psychopath. and when i finally find someone who's willing to go through all of that trouble to make sure i'm safe, you go and yell at him like it's all his fault when it's really yours for not seeing that your only son was miserable and couldn't help me before it got bad!" harry rushes out.