S1E4

REFLECTION
park jimin

"h-hello?"

i slowly tiptoed to my window, daring myself to close it. i was still hoping a wind caused this but my mind said differently, predicting something bad was about to happen.

the thought of it brought goosebumps to my arms as i began to peek outside my window.

from what i saw was just all of the streetlights were dim and those didn't even light up the street. i could hear one or two cars roaring from the distant until those couldn't be heard anymore. hell--the street looked as dead as min yoongi who didn't answer my phone calls.

and now, i could only hear the sound of an empty road.

but i spotted something out of the corner of my eye.

squinting, i saw a man was standing still across from where i lived. a hood rested on the top of his head and his eyes stared back at mine. terrifying.

i immediately turned my attention back to the street, avoiding his gaze. i leaned against my window frame as my eyes surveyed the scene until i got more and more curious about the guy. i knitted my eyebrows as i kept shaking my head, telling myself not to stare at him.

shit--i couldn't take it anymore.

my eyes went back to spot him. i jumped in fright, backing away from the window. i saw him only for a split second, but i could tell the man wasn't there anymore. he went puff instead of a swoosh. and my eyes no longer could find his body.

he disappeared.

worried, i closed the window along with the blinds, then i ran back into my bedroom. i closed the door behind me whilst locking it with terrified painted on my face.

i've never locked my door as fast as a demon speed, until now.

i laid inside my blanket before curling myself into a ball as i stared at my view, the white wall. i groaned as my thoughts were all over the place. i wanted to know where he went.

my eyes widened as i remembered something. it made me uncomfortable and worried as min yoongi's name came across my mind.

where did he go?