S2E2

THIS HOUSE HAS PEOPLE IN IT
jeon jeongguk

stop | pause | play

"hello. . . i'm kim taehyung. . . to whoever you are. . . if you're watching this, please be safe and i hope everything that happened to me will never. . . um. . . nevermind," i could tell his face was tired and his voice was a little shaky.

"i-i could feel something. . . wasn't right when i first placed my foot inside of this house."

"this house was pretty much empty until a friend of mine texted me and--and he decided to stay for awhile." he swallowed. "i waited for him inside my room and then, my doorbell, it suddenly rang. . . loud, like really loud and i texted him to just come upstairs because i didn't lock the front door. i-i know i was stupid, i was so fucking stupid, i'm sorry. . . i don't even know why i'm sorry,"

his voice was different. like he was crying, or maybe terrified of something because his face told the same.

and this brought goosebumps to my arms.

"so he. . . called me, from downstairs but his voice was. . . different. his voice was soft but low, like whispering and screaming at me, at the same time but i couldn't quite catch what he said because i was still in my room. . ."

"--and when i head outside, i called him out, called his name for. . . like several times. . . but he just--he didn't. . . respond."

i waited for him to continue but he just stopped. his eyes were bored, staring back into mine through the screen of my computer. and also his face was painted in a blank expression.

stop | pause | play

i thought the video wasn't moving anymore so i decided to just press pause then exit the video because i was worried that it brings virus into my computer.

as i was about to click the exit button, the video got reversed and played by itself and kim taehyung started to freak out.

and it freaked me out too.

and he looked insanely scary.

the whole room suddenly had different aura, and it just looked like kim taehyung was watching me through the screen.

his eyes shot open, it drew holes into my soul. and before i could shut my computer down, blood spurted out and colored the whole computer screen.

kim taehyung's head was split into two.

____

i'm back i love u all