Chapter Thirty Nine - Overhearing Conversations

A/N. Sorry this chappy isn't long! But I just have to leave you on another cliffy!!! >;) Imma evil!!!! Maybe I'll upload again later... If your good =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look up at the sound of the car door slam, and freeze in momentary shock. Then, I quietly stand up, using the door to steady my balance. Slowly, I walk to the centre of the bathroom, avoiding the creeks of the floorboards that I noticed the last time I was here. I shiver as I hear the knock on the door downstairs, and figure that the most likely place that they're going to visit during however long they're going to spend here is the bathroom. I open the door, going straight into a bedroom. I look around; its unbelievably messy; there are scattered clothes all over the floor and the double bed, as well as a dresser to my right. I close the door behind me, and go to my left, so if the door opens, I'll be completely hid from view... until the person shuts the door. I role my eyes, 'Why did I have to come here' I think, and sink to the floor.

After about half an hour, I get tired of waiting for Sam and Dean to leave, so I stand up, opening the door slowly. I sneak out, going to the stairs, and looking to my left, as I see Sam and Dean in the library, with Bobby. Dean is facing Sam, who has his back to me. Bobby is somewhere near the sofa (or sleeping place). They're talking about some random things, so I decide to stay on the stairs, just out of view.

"So... what exactly are we going to do about this?" I hear Dean say. Followed by silence. I glance down, and see them all just staring at each other. "Well?" He glances at Sam, who just shrugs. Dean turns to Bobby, who just looks away, from what I can see. I see him role his eyes in frustration. "Okay. Then lets start at the things we do know. Sam has puppy-dog eyes for Louise, yet fails to understand she's evil." He looks pointedly at Sam, and stops him making a reply by a wave of his hand, "Dude. You don't get it. She made the whole Apocalypse plan go down. Now is it me, or is that something you just cant get into your thick skull!"

"She saved me from  going down there, Dean." Sam replies. "And now we have a chance to create a proper, new plan. Something that might work without trapping me down there either." He turns to Bobby, and looks back at Dean. "You don't get it, Dean. Not me. I understand perfectly."

There's a silence, and awkwardness in the air. I suddenly click; what I heard them say when Sam and Dean went out earlier, might not have had anything to do with me. I role my eyes for being so stupid, and I look back down. They're all swaying a little, and it reminds me of something from bowling. This causes me to chuckle a little, which is a big mistake. Dean looks up straight away, after hearing it, and I stand up as quickly as possible, so not to be seen.

"What was that?" I hear Dean say. I can tell they're all alert now. I go upstairs, going into the bathroom, and locking the door. I hear Dean and Sam at the bottom of the stairs, and Bobby mutter something. I cross the little space to the window, trying to open it. Then I role my eyes in frustration when I see its nailed shut. 'Why the hell would he nail the bathroom window shut!' I bang a little on it, but not loud enough for them to hear. I give up, just as there's a rattle of the door. My eyes lock on it, knowing its only a matter of time that they come through...