Dear Jack.

Dear Jack,

You died 5 months ago. I remember you so vividly. The one thing that stuck in my mind. You had eyes like an angel. Now you are one. I just wish i could take it all back. Everything i said to you. That fateful night.m Everyone says its a wrong place at the wrong time. If i wouldn't have said anything to you. You would still be here. You would be with us.Everyone. Your family. Your friends. Your fans even. Jack I miss you so much why did this happen I wish I could change it.
Change it all.

Just I love you Jack.

Xoxo, Rose.

Dear Jackaboy,
I miss you so much. I don't know why it was you. That one person.
You brought so much light into all of our lives, But you were in the wrong place.
The best people. Always. We all miss you so much. I don't even know what I'm going to do. I started putting up memories of you on both of our Channels. Your still active buddy. I know its what you would've wanted. You just wanted to make everyone happy. Your life ended to soon, Way to soon. I thought you would out live me by a long shot, But you're such a nice grateful person, taken way to soon. Your mom was avoiding both me and rose. She thinks it was our fault. I don't know Jack. You-... I miss you so much. See you on the other side.

Love, Mark

Dear,Jack

Hey there bro.  I don't know what I'm going to do. Your gone. The last time I saw you.
You were laughing having fun. Then I saw you in a coffin. I don't know Jack. I have no words.
Marzia and me have just grieved. For you. I never thought I would be saying this to you.
I thought the good ones changed lives and stayed. Everything is so quiet now. Without hearing that voice. Hearing you before seeing you. Even though we pretended that you were too loud.
I really miss it.
Stay strong Bro, Pewds

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

(>Quote of the chapter<)

(Edit's)

(Closing gaps between sentences. Putting them on the same line 12/17/16)

(Adding Quote of the chapter 12/17/16