Chapter 2

Today's date : Evening star 25, 4E 207

Today is my 5th birthday and father is in a meeting.... He's always in meetings. I thought today I would surprise him in his meeting, I went to the blacksmith and asked him to make a sword for father. Now I'm peaking in the door to the meeting room waiting for the opportune moment. Then there was a break in the conversation as the woman across the table from father noticed me. She flashed a smile. Then father turned around and looked quite angry.

"Novus.... I told you not to bother me in my meetings."

"Father..." I held up the sword made of diamond. " I got this for you" He then got up and you could still see anger in his eyes.  "Father who is that?"

He sighed " This is one of my soldiers, the Dragonborn,  Sylia."

I smiled at the woman. "It's nice to meet you Sylia!" She smiled back at me.

"It is nice to meet you too, Novus."

I turn back to my father. " father ! This should be my new mother! Marry her at once!" A stifled giggle is heard from Sylia and father turns red with anger.

"NOVUS.... Get out" he breaths heavily.

"Yes ... Father ..." What is this feeling. It's in my eyes... It's so strange... What's this? Why is there water going down my face ? It tastes.... Salty... I feel so ... I don't know ? Unhappy....