Words

After you had arrived back home, Sam had made himself disappear, leaving you and Dean alone in the library. You had settled yourself into one of the chairs, needing the comfort it provided after being trapped in that uncomfortable chair for so long. 

Dean paced in front of you, rubbing his hand over his mouth, and you could just tell he was still upset over the fact that you had been captured. You didn't blame him, and you felt horrible that you hadn't been more prepared. 

Just the thought of what happened, and what could have happened, along with your pregnancy hormones had tears pouring down your cheeks, your chest tight with emotion as you let the tears pour down. 

Dean turned, looking like he was going to chastise you again, but at the sight of your tears, he came rushing forward, dropping to his knees in front of you. "What? Are you okay? Is it the baby?" He asked, gingerly pressing his hand on your lightly swollen belly.

You shook your head, your sobs making talking impossible. That seemed to scare Dean even more, and he looked up at you with fear and worry in his eyes, trying to figure out how he could help you, what he could do to make things better.

"Y/N, sweetheart, you need to calm down so you can tell me whats wrong. Just breathe." He said, grabbing a chair, and pulling you into it until you were sitting on his lap. You felt him rubbing his hand up and down your back, whispering calming words, gently rocking you as you tried to calm down. 

It was hard, and it took some time, but finally you had relaxed enough that you could speak. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, and I'm sorry that I didn't pay enough attention, and I'm sorry I didn't protect myself. And I can't stop this crying and I hate it! I hate crying, and feeling weak and..." You would have kept going on, working yourself back into a fit, but Dean placed his hand over your mouth, stopping you from talking.

"Stop. Just stop." He said. "Right now I just need you to calm down. Then we can talk. But I'm not mad at you, or disappointed. You did what you thought was right. Nobody knew that was going to happen. Now take deep breaths and relax." He ordered.

You felt his chest go up and down in deep relaxing breaths, and you tried to match his breath for breath. Soon enough you felt yourself calming down, and you leaned your head back, resting it in the crook of his neck. "Thank you Dean." You mumbled into his neck, as his arm tightened around you.

"Of course." He answered, "But I hate seeing you that upset."

"It's a mixture of what happened along with these stupid pregnancy hormones. It's not a good mix. But seriously. I put my life, and our daughter's life in danger, just because I wanted out of the bunker, and some fresh fruit."

"No you didn't. You had no clue there was any of Ebony's old gang hiding around, looking for you. Hell, most of them thought you had died during that battle. And I was wrong to keep you in here so long. We can't live our lives in fear, locking you and our daughter up."

"God, I love you. I thank God everyday that we were meant to be together. Those hundred years as a Demon were worth it." You told him, your emotions still high.

"I love you too, but tell me, truthfully. Does this pregnancy mean I'm going to have to deal with a lot of chick flick moments?" He asked you, a teasing tone to his voice, and you smacked his shoulder. 

"Yes it does. You get to deal with all my high's and lows, and morning sickness, and cravings. Speaking of which, I could really go for some tortilla chips and raspberries. Please?" You begged him.

Groaning, he gently lifted you off of his lap, setting you back down in your own chair. "Fine, I will go get your snacks. But only if you promise to go relax in our bed, maybe even take a nap while I'm gone." He bargained with you.

You weren't going to argue. Your craving was too strong, and you were also exhausted. "I agree. But first, give me a kiss before you go."

He mumbled and groaned under his breath, but still leaned down, pressing his lips to yours briefly before standing up. "Is there anything else you can think of that you might want while I'm heading out. Anything?"

You thought for a moment. "Ice Cream. Lots of ice cream, and fruit. Any kind of fruit, plus peanut butter. And some new movies." You started naming off items, and he grabbed a piece of paper.

"I think I got it all. But if you think of anything else, just text me. I really don't want to head back in the middle of the night." He said, and then took off to the garage. You followed behind him, waddling to your room, your entire body, especially your shoulder, sore and stiff.

Passing Sam's room, you saw his door opened a crack. Knocking gently on it, you pushed it open, finding him relaxing on his bed, his laptop resting on his lap. "Hey. I just wanted to say thanks for everything today. I know Dean probably wasn't the easiest to deal with."

He shrugged, before patting the side of his bed. You sank down gratefully, stretching out your aching legs. "I've dealt with him like that before, and even worse. I'm just glad we were able to get you back home safe and sound."

"Dean's lucky to have you." You told him, watching as he brushed the comment off. "It's true. I love him, and I know he loves me. But your relationship, it's a thing of wonder, and the two of you balance each other so well. Sometimes I feel like I'm just the third wheel." You admitted, your emotions still running high.

Sam closed his laptop, turning his full attention on you. "Don't you ever feel as if you are the third wheel, because that doesn't exist with us. You are like my sister, and I know Dean thinks the world of you. You complete this weird little family of ours."

You patted his shoulder, his words doing wonders to calm your nerves. "Thanks Sam, I needed that. Now I need to go follow Dean's orders and relax in bed until he get's back."

Sam gave you a helping hand off the bed. "So, he didn't yell at you too much did he? If he did, it's because he was just worried."

"No, I didn't give him a chance. I turned all blubbery on him, confusing and unsettling him. And then I sent him on a food run." You explained, earning a deep chuckle from him.

"Good night Y/N. And remember, I'm always here if you need someone to talk to." He said, as you opened the door.

"Thanks Sam. You don't know how much I appreciate that." With that, you shut his door, and moved into your room you shared with Dean. Grabbing one of your new pajama sets, you slip it on, before crawling into bed. You were out before you felt your head even touch the pillow.