I Known Where You Are

( Sorry guys I will have to put the picture here instead.)

)

 China's P.O.V.

               Once, the gods told me,"Love, doesn't come without sacrifice. I've already gave my sacrifice, a long time ago. When I was still some what young, I had a "Friend"  well he was more than a friend to me. I loved him with all my heart. He started off so small, then he became one the greatest countries  there very were. We lived in secret, peace together, his is warm arm wrapped around my waist, the oil smell that came off his hair, and his beautiful, golden eyes that would stare into my soul. And in all that bliss he fell, he fell to shit. My love was gone, dead with the chaos he brought with him. He would tell me, " It's nothing, I'll be fine, just don't care for a while, I doing what's right, go away, I DON'T LOVE YOU "! And on that day, I thought to myself,' WHY would say that, WHY would hurt me like that, WHY did care for him, like I did'. And also on that day he didn't just fall he died. And I was happy, he was gone. No more saddens, no more wars, no more heartache, and no more love. After that I was just done with people for awhile, I thought I didn't need animals, humans, Countries, nothing. And I just wanted to be alone.I hated the site of of people in love, it sicked me, because I couldn't have what they had. I could have it temporarily,like if I wanted a prostitute for the day. And that's what I fell to. Alcohol, opium, and depression. Then after all that I started to ,met new and different countries again. After a while me and,  Arthur ( England) became really close. It was nice I had someone close to me. And then he wanted more, at first I was ok with it since; I was alone for so long. We did many thing with one another I enjoy it , but then he got too unruly, he started to go insane for the Black Death. I tried to keep he sane, but after so much death and, chaos one day he just stop. And started to stared at me. I didn't know what to do so I just, walked to him and embrace him. "Its ok to cry you know", I told him, then he became a waterfall. After about three hours or so of crying and emotions he said,"You are the only thing that matter to me right now. I love you with all my heart yao". I froze for a moment, I remember when Rome said, those words to me. I was incandescent, I didn't say anything to him I just looked away. Then he in confusement  said," Yao what's wrong...... do you not love me is that it. Hello! Do you no care for me. No wait if you truly did not care for me, you wouldn't of helped me for attack from Francis (France)...... DID YOU JUST USE ME, LIKE YOUR TOLD YOU TOO"!*Yao* My boss did tell me, to use Arthur for our own personal gain, but I never did. I loved Arthur, I just couldn't find a way to tell him that I loved him, and I didn't know why! So I just sat there in silently, wondering if how this was going to end. 

                                                                           And it did ended, in BLOOD.