It's in the special way we fuck

Days later, Chloe was completely moved out of her house at her Dad's. She had left her keys on the kitchen counter, still unable to believe that he had kicked her out and fired her. Most of her furniture had gone to Alex and Isabel with some of her stuff going to Crispin. She had unpacked all her things that she had brought back to the house, the remainder of her things going to Goodwill. Not a thing of hers was left at the house. Kol and Will made sure she felt at home and even helped hang up paintings and pictures of hers to make her feel more at ease.

Kol had offered Chloe a job being his assistant which she agreed to but he gave her a little time to relax and get herself together before she did. He knew she was hurting and wanted to make sure she was feeling good before he started her out as his assistant.

So while relaxing at home with Will who was busy working on a new painting while she was reading and tanning by the pool, she got a text from Isabel asking her if she wanted to meet for lunch. She made plans to meet Isabel and then headed indoors to get ready.

"Will baby?" she called down the hallway to him.

"Yeh Princess?" he replied.

"I'm going to meet Isabel for lunch, do you want to come along?" she asked.

"Sure though I will have to change my shirt, I've got paint all over it." he remarked. "Be up in a few, honey."

Chloe headed upstairs to their bedroom to get ready. She stripped off her bikini and headed into the closet to find something to throw on. She had just slipped on a pair of jean shorts when Will came in.

"Mmm can you go dressed like that?" he murmured in her ear as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck and nibbled at her earlobe.

Chloe giggled. "I only go naked for you and Kol." she remarked turning to face Will who was also shirtless.

Will pressed her up against the wall, pressing his body hard against hers. "Mmm we love when you're naked." He pressed his lips hard against hers and they began to kiss feverishly, their bodies grinding against each other.

"Do we have time to have sex?" Will whispered against her lips.

"We'll make time," Chloe giggled, reaching down to pull down Will's shorts.

They pulled each other's pants off before coming together to kiss, rubbing their bodies against each others. Chloe reached down and began to jerk Will off causing Will to moan against her lips.

"Does that feel good, Uncle Will?" she murmured biting on his lip.

"Uhh fuck, I love when you touch me. I love you Princess." Will groaned.

"I love you too," she remarked.

Will knelt down in front of her and spread her legs. He ran his hands up and down her legs before looking up at her lustfully. "Uncle Will sure is thirsty." he remarked before parting her lips and licking and sucking away at her pussy hungrily.

Chloe's legs buckled and she grabbed the wall to steady herself. "Oh fuck. Uhhh." she cried out, digging her fingers into his curls.

"Mmm Princess tastes like sugar." he murmured as he slipped two fingers inside her as he ate her out.

"Fuck me, Uncle Will. Be my Daddy. Oh fuck you're going to make me cum. Oh god, oh fuck, fuck, fuck." she screamed out as she came hard all over Will's tongue and fingers.

Will eagerly lapped up her cum, enjoying the taste of her on his tongue. "God you taste so fucking good." he moaned as he stood back up. He stood directly in front of her and licked his cum stained fingers. "Baby girl, you taste so sweet. Wanna taste?"