You and me won't be unhappy

Chloe was in the shower after working out one day, when Will came into the bathroom. "Hey gorgeous." Will called out to her as he stood at the sink to wash his hands.

"Hi honey, I'll be out in a second. I'm almost done." she called out to him.

As Will was standing there, he heard Chloe's phone go off and saw a text message come up from Crispin. He saw the word birthday and became curious. He read the text which asked Chloe what her birthday plans were. Slightly worried that her birthday was today, he slipped back into the bedroom and found Chloe's purse and pulled out her wallet to find her license. He breathed a sigh of relief seeing that it was next weekend. He pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Kol asking if he knew about Chloe's birthday.

Kol replied immediately. "No, when is it?!"

"Next Saturday," Will replied.

"WHAT?!! Fuck, we need to get things in motion immediately. I'm taking the rest of the day off. Can you meet me at the office? And don't tell Chloe what we're up to. Just tell her you're bringing me something. Text me when you get here."

Will had just put his phone down when he saw Chloe step out of the shower naked as she grabbed a towel to dry herself. He couldn't help but watch her as she dried herself off. "Princess, in case I haven't told you today, you are devastatingly beautiful."

Chloe looked up and smiled. "Thank you, my Prince. As always you are exquisitely handsome. What are you up to?"

"I have to go take Kol to one of his meetings. Niels can't get to him in time so I'm going to take him there and I'll be back. I just wanted to tell you before I left."

Chloe pouted playfully at him. "You're going to leave me? I just got out of the shower!" she finished drying herself off and slipped the towel off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. "Are you sure you have to leave right now, Daddy?" she asked him sexily as she slowly made her way over to Will who was leaning against the bathroom counter.

"Yeh I really should. Daddy will be back and then we can play." he told her.

"I don't wanna wait Daddy. I saw you watching me shower. What were you thinking about Daddy?" she asked him as she ground her body against his, throwing an arm around his neck.

Will groaned. "You're making it very hard to say no to you." He wrapped his arms around her neck and spread his legs apart so she laid against him more.

"Then don't say no to me, Daddy. I know what you want. I know where your penis is aching to go. I can feel it throbbing against me. I'm all warm and wet down there, begging for Daddy dick." she moaned, biting on his earlobe as she whispered in his ear.

"Princess, all Daddy wants to do is bury myself inside you." he reached between her thighs to feel that she was already wet for him. "Oh Chloe you are so naughty for turning Daddy on and making him late. But I can't resist you." he told her, his lips against hers. They kissed roughly and eagerly as he pressed his body hard against hers.

"Take me Daddy." she begged as she stroked his hard cock with her fingers.

"Come on pretty girl. Let Daddy bend you over the counter. You can watch everything in the mirror." he encouraged her as he turned around and bent her over the counter. He spread her legs for her and rubbed his fingers along the length of her pussy feeling how soaked she was. "Princess is all wet. Your pussy drips for my cock, doesn't it? Give your pussy to Daddy. Let me make you feel good."

"Pound me please. I love when my Daddies are rough. I love how horny and demanding they get. Daddy, I need milk." she moaned, pushing her ass at him.