Karma X (Moe) Reader

AA Happy fourth of July Everyone~! I'm currently at one of my best friends house just waiting so we can watch fireworks LOL 

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

Karma would admit you were way to innocent but thats what he loved about you. How you would get flustered after he explained the dirty joke, the way you blush seeing him shirtless and seeing your eyes light up at the smallest things.

The two of you were in a cafe, waiting for your orders. You were sitting in front of Karma. you were at an (Favorite pet) Cafe, that has been popular. You were petting (Favorite pet) with a smile, while karma watched you. You would let out a giggle ever so often, as how the pet's tail was tickle you. 

"(First name) Stop focusing on (Favorite pet) and look at me." Karma said and you looked up at him with innocent eyes. 

"Okay~." You replied sticking your tongue out at him childishly. 

He chuckled at your childishness and leaning over to give you a small peck on the lips. He smirked when he saw your face heat up slightly, he pulled away seeing you continue playing with the animal. Your cheeks turning a light shade of red, lowering your head.

"You're so cute (First name)." He said smirking seeing your cheeks turn a deeper shade.

"Stop it.." You said with a smile on your face. 

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D I was updating earlier at 3-5 in the morning LOL. 

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Karma X (Tomboy) reader

Karasuma X (Erz Lord) Reader *Can some one pls explain what is Erz lord*

(Cellist) Nagisa X (Violinist Reader

Chiba X (Dirty minded) Reader Lemon

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

they caught you reading Lemons

they got married (To you ofc)