.24.

"I thought you died." I blurted. She pulled me off into the terrace.

"Honey, I did it for your protection. Those boys are monsters." She placing her hand on my cheek.

"And your not?" I said slapping her hand away from away. Her face is sad before anger replaces.

She slapped me, making my neck snap. Pain goes through my cheek. Tears brimming my eyes.

Dang it Ethi! Be strong!

"How dare you talk to me that way! I saved you!" She yells.

"YOU MURDERED ME AND MY BESTFRIEND!" I screamed.

She sighs." You werent my targets. " she says rubbing her temples.

"Be lucky your alive again." She hissed. I rolled my eyes.

"You make me disgusted" i said. She swiftly took out a knife gutting through my dress and onto my stomach. I started to bleed bad.

But that wasnt going to stop my revenge.

I was going to Murder my mother.

I looked down at the cut. A smirk on her face. I kicked her making her fly into the cement wall. I dent in it now.

"You were the death of me now im going to be the death of you" i said. Grabbing the knife in her limp hand.

She smirks at me blood coming out of her mouth.

"Im proud of you, I love You Ethi" She says. I stab her into the heart.

That when she turns to dust beneath my feat.