Muu's S/O (Minah's) Dealings

(Okay guys! Minah is how I spell the japanese word for everyone. Sorry, ran out of names.  -_-' ............and sorry, this is a long one-shot. There may editing involved later on. -_-' I hope this story at least grabs your heart strings. *_*  ENJOY! :D)

Without realizing it, tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall. My eyes stung.

Surprised I tried wiping my eyes. Only, the tears weren't stopping.

Gritting my teeth I silently cursed.

Damnit. Why does this always happen? Why am I always left out?!

Beating myself up I turned my back on the others. I left the grand hall, hoping to whoever is up there that no one notices me.

Not that no one ever does.

Passing a few fanalis along the way, I kept my head low and walked past them.

Crying is embarrassing enough. If anyone actually sees me......if they see me....

No. I should stop. I can't let my thoughts control me to much.

Thinking so, I reached the grandiose doors that led to outside the palace and slipped out into the night.

Making my way down the tall steps, I tried my best to stop my tears and kept telling myself to stop crying.

Stop it. 

Stop it, Minah! 

You can't cry. 

You should never cry! 

You can't let anyone see you!

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I looked up a bit to see where I was going and stopped cold. Eyes widen in horror. In front of me was a mass of people maneuvering around me to get up the stairs. Some even looked at me with curious glances while others simply looked at me in disgust as salty water poured down my face.

My tears seemed to come down faster as I was frozen in place.

No.

No!

NO!

DON'T LOOK AT ME!!

Without a care I shoved people out  of the way and ran like I was being chased. Tears were still streaming down my face.

Running through the crowd, I'm pretty sure I knocked over an official. But really, I don't care. 

I need to get out of here!

I need to run away!

.

.

.

.

.

.

But........why am I running?

I slowed down and came to a complete stop. I kneeled over and began panting harder. My face dried from my tears.

Trying to stay calm I tried telling myself that I was fine and everything was fine.

"Everything is...fine....."

I felt my eyes beginning to sting once again as unwanted images entered my mind.

Muu surrounded by ladies with Lo'lo and Myron.

Three of the ladies hugging him.

Muu, laughing. Seeming used to it.