Deciding....Another child..

Dominic's pov~
After dad told me to get ready for supper I rushed to the kitchen only to bump into my moms leg, she looks down at me with a concerned look. "Oh! I'm so sorry Dominic! I didn't see you coming..." I hold my head and look at her "it's ok mama..It was my fault!" I awkwardly smile and try getting up on the Chair to eat.
(Y/n's) pov~
You watch him struggle before putting him on the chair "here..let me see your head.." You gently touch the spot where he had bumped it only to hear him wince in pain. "Oh..I didn't know it hurt that much.." You hurry to the freezer grabbing a few ice cubes and Puting them in a bag. "Here hold this on your head..it should help.." You place it on his head and get him to hold it "woah..what happened in here..?" Sans walks up to Dominic checking his head "I bumped into mamas leg" he giggles weakly and totally forgets you where there to. You start making Dominic's plate, putting a few different foods on there, but enough that he wasn't over eating or under eating. You watch as sans picks at the varieties of food before gently tapping his hand "grab a plate" you smirk before kissing his cheek and sitting down with your plate, you watch as Dominic chows down his food. "I'm guessing it's good..I've never seen you eat so fast before..hehe" you giggle at him before San comes and sits next to Dom, they both talk about stuff while you zone out while eating, you never actually noticed how hungry you were, usually you'd only eat a little. You look at sans before hearing him say something about a sibling, you freeze and ask what he said only for him to reply blushing "I was asking Dominic what he'd do if he had a sibling.." He chuckles hiding the blush, you can feel your cheeks become warm before you get up and put your dish in the sink. You just walk out of the room in mid thought, what if you did have another kid, you thought about the benefits, like Dominic having someone to play with and talk to, it would keep you and sans busy.
Dominic's pov~
"I want a sibling!! Hehe! It would be fun!" I smile to my dad and hold the ice pack on my head before trying to get off the chair, he sees my struggle and sets me down on the ground, I just look up at him and walk off with a smile "hey Dominic." I turn and look at my dad "yea..?" "Try not to big your mom to much about it alright..I'm not sure how she will react.." He gets up and hugs me "but I'm glad to know you'd want a sibling"
((TIMESKIP to nightfall))
Normal pov~
Dominic goes to bed leaving sans and you alone, you where awfully quiet after thinking about a child.
"Sans..I was thinking about what you said..having another child would be great.." Sans smile widens as he Hugs you "I'm so glad to hear that" later in the night sans starts trying to Get you to do the do with him, he seemed really desperate for another child.