Sierra and Margo

Sierra's POV
I lay in the bed while listening to the sounds of shouting coming from the other side of my bedroom walls. I lived with my best friend, Margo but she was out doing the weekly grocery shopping as I did it last week. Our neighbors always fought the worst thing was they had a newborn baby, only 2 weeks yet they scream and yell at each other everyday in front of that poor child. The only reason me and Margo live here is because we have no family. Both our family's all died in one tragic accident. It was a giant get together after my parents and Margo's parents came back from a long trip all around Europe. Our parents were as close and Margo and I they knew each other from childhood they were high school lovers and believe it or not they had a double wedding and 2 weeks after Margo and I were born (Since we were born on the same day Jan 1st I know what a weird time to be born on the exact day as your best friend and no we aren't secret twins because I was born at 00:04 and Margo was Born at 00:25} both our family's and distanced relations all put together a giant welcome back party. But that night tragedy struck our lives, a fire started and killed 30 people 16 of Margo's family members and 14 of mine the only people left were my older brother and Margo's older sister. Noah was only 15 and Lola was only 14 they were left to raise us as their little sisters as they were extremely close. Noah and Lola told us this story when we were only 5 years old but yet we can still remember it like it was only yesterday. Noah and Lola died 18 years ago in a car accident and then we were left alone just the two of us, alone in London and for the last 18 years we have been alone and only go outside for groceries Noah death hit me in a place in my heart I had never knew I had and I was afraid that if I made any new friends or a boyfriend tragedy would take them away too. It's just Margo and I and it looks like it will always be that way. I never hated myself or my life. Same with Margo she was always a cheerful girl who never complains or has an existential crisis but I have had an existential crisis before but luckily they only last like 5 minutes but I do suffer from anxiety and sometimes it's not to good. I have plenty of techniques when it comes to stoping my attacks I've used this one for 12 years ever since I was 11 and I still use it to this day I count backwards from 100 but I count back in threes which is very helpful since you need to put all your concentration into it and it slows down your heart beat and it calms you. Margo doesn't suffer from anything but she is always there for me and always knows how I feel even though she never experienced them. We are trying our best to create a more social life but like I said we will probably be alone for the rest of life well maybe we should give it a shot?

A/N: Hey guys! So this is my new Fanfiction I really hope u guys are excited this one will have a way better story line and won't be rushed as my last on was extremely rushed. I will be using the same model as I used for Presley in The Best Mistake I Ever Made for Sierra and I will be using what ever model I find on google that will suit Margo. I will try to update this regularly if chapter is late