Ch.4. Run while you can

HELLO I DO NOT OWN ANY PJO OR HOO CHARACTERS THANK YOU

Previously....

"WHERE IS MY SON!!!!!"

.................................meanwhile................................

Percy's P.O.V

I groaned at the throbbing mess that was my head and as I recalled the days events I groaned again.

As I opened my eyes sunlight blinded me which meant uncle Apollo is either happy, excited or nervous, probably the latter in this case.Who would want to encounter an enraged godess of the hunt, certainly not me, been there, done that, not fun, anyway.

Time to kill or seriously injure the assholes who kidnapped me, FUN.

As I climbed out of the bed I had been occupying I noticed I was in an infermary of some sort probably for my cousins an to work in.I groaned and stretched popping my back at the same time.As I followed the sound of voices I came across the kidnappers (or Percynappers as I liked to call them) talking to a centaur, a large white centaur with the upper body of what looked to be a kind old man.

I wasted no time in storming up to them and interupting their conversation."Who the fuck do you think you are!?" I questioned angryly pointing in their faces."Do you know what you have done? Mom is going to flip!You could have just caused the end of humanity!"

----Cue angry moongodess screaming in rage---

"Dad is gonna freak too. Ugh!!!" accused Percy nearly screaming out of frustration.

"I thought you said you had a mom?" asked a very puzzled Jason."I do!!!" Percy once again nearly screamed and continued muttering under his breath about how he knew he would never see the end of the Doctor Who series."Then how do you have a dad?" asked Jason who was now even more confused, but before Percy could reply a bloated man sauntered in looking to the centaur about to speak before he saw Percy.

"Percy, my boy glad to see you. Does your mother know you're here, you're father?" the only response he got was two shakes of the head. At that point he paled at the thought of what would happen to him if his half-sister found her only son was here.

"I've got to go I want to live for a little longer"he screamed running to a large pastel blue house in the distance "Why Zues? Why do you hate me?"

"Well that was interesting" stated Nico.

"Ahh yes, well I must be going. I will let you three continue this lovely conversation" mumbled the centaur."Quit it with the sarcasm pony boy" I snapped. No one sasses me. He just flicked his tail in annoyance and trotted off in reply.

"So" I stated eerily calm eventhough I was fuming inside "I wouldn't be standing here right now if I were you. I would be thinking of all the things I wished I got to do before I die and then try to do them cause you don't have much time left" I mused deep in thought "Especially if my mom finds me first" I added on to the end.

Suddenly a hunting horn sounded in the distance, not just any hunting horn, one I knew very well.

"Oh well looks like yourtime is up. Mom is here now, get ready for a very pissed of but relieved moon godess" I mumbled once again almost inaudible but by the looks one their faces and the little gasp to leave their mouthes by my next words I knew wen they heard me

"The hunters of Artimis are here."

-----------------------------------a/n-----------------------------

Hello ther here have another update lots of blue cookies for you

-B