Ch.6 The beautiful blue-eyed blond boy

HEY EVERYBODY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!
LUKERCY IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SHIPS AND THIS IS NOW THE PART WHEN PERCY THE PUNK MEETS LUKE THE CAMP'S GOLDEN BOY!

BYE FOR NOW I'LL SEE YOU AFTER THIS CHAPTER!!!

BOLD ARE AUTHORS NOTES AND ITALICS ARE  THE CHARATERS THOUGHTS

-B
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously...

"Well" I said "campers meet my parents" and waved vaguely to where they were, making my parents smile and wave. "And parents meet campers!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy's P.O.V

Once all that drama was over the hunters decided to stay at camp and my father decided said that he needed to go back to Atlantis, but not before talking to me...

He pulled my to the side as the crowd dispersed and put both of his caloused,  tanned hands on my shoulders.

"Son" he stated in a serious tone of vioce "I have a gift for you..." before I could interupt he continued "but first before recieving it you should know it's back story..." out of his loose biege fisherman shorts he produce a ballpoint pen and handed it to me before quickly carrying on once more " this sword is named Anaklusmos in ancient greek or riptide in English. This sword belonged to your good friend Zoë Nightshade. I believe you know the story of how she came to be in the hunt?" he asked in a questioning tone "Yes" I replied "she was a Hesperide but she helped Hercules get a golden apple off the tree of imortality and get away from Ladon the onehundred headed dragon who guarded the tree so he could continue his labours, but only if she could go with him. He completed his task but left her there. She was banished from the garden of the Hesperides and became mortal again. What does this have to do with anything?"

"Well this was the sword she gave Hercules to defeat Ladon with. It has the power given to her by her mother in it and returned to the sea after she died. It is yours now, I know she would prefer you to wield it." father stated. "Just take the lid off the pen off."

I did so and in to my hand sprung a 3 foot glowing celestial bronze sword. It was perfectly balanced, I could tell as any other sword I used wasn't even if I had mastered fighting with it. I knew I would be even better with this.

"Thank you father..." I trailed off still in awe of the perfect blade. "You're welcome my son, but I must leave now I have been gone from my kingdom for long enough and Zues will get angry if I stay any longer." as he was finishing his sentence thunder rumbled in the clear blue sky. He looked up and tutted." Tsk. That is my que, stay safe son." and with that he hugged me tightly and left in a comforting sea breeze.

I was left alone standing just outside of the infermery and decide I should go and practice with my new sword. I soon started walking in the direction of the arena where I heard the sound of fighting come from.

As I was walking I took notice of all the stares I was getting from the campers. Lust from all the girls, disgust and glares from the Athena cabin and jeasousy or nervous smiles from the boys. They were afraid of me I could tell, I could almost smell it rolling off them in waves. I shuddered at the first look though, the flirty smiles and seductive looks were disgusting. Now don't get me wrong if I liked girls I wouldn't be bothered but I'm bisexual and prefer boys so I really didn't like it.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I didn't notice someone was walking my way until I bumped into a strong chest and fell on my ass. I grumbled profanities under my breathe and got up glaring my wolf glare that could paralise enemies in fear at the ground and rubbing my bubble butt that I was quite proud of wich was now sore.

I continued to rub my ass and swear quietly to my self until I looked up when i heard a deep chuckle. My head snapped up and I glared harshly and the person who dared to enter my personal space and touch me "What" I snapped annoyed at the person who had now frozen after looking into my eyes. Probably from my wolf glare... They had blond hair and blue eyes that just flashed silver wearing a volley ball uniform, they must have just come from a game I took notice they are sweaty still extremely annoyed.

Now, there are three things you should know about me... The first is my eyes. My eyes are a vivid sea green for the most part until the combine with blue grey and other shades of green. Basically my eyes are a kalidascope of green blues and a hint of sea grey and silver with gold specks and a silver ring around my iris and pupil. My eyes show my emotions really clearly and when I get angry they are like hurricanes, tsunamis and the destructive ocean. Now  they are probably swirling and shifting slightly along with being brighter in annoyance, if they got any brighter they would glow.

The second thing you should know about me is that surprisingly I have very serious anger issues. If I am just slightly angry I will express it but when I get really angry I will be deadly calm. My dad referred to it because the calm before the storm as that is what happens with the sea and me aswell. Well with me it is more like the calm before the storm, tsunami, hurricane and WW3.

The last and most important thing about me is that I am not exactly a demigod. When I was around fourteen I got bitten by a werewolf. What the demigods don't know is that when Thalia was captured I went after her alone, she was my cousin afterall and I have a stupid fatal flaw of loyalty. At this point I was supposed to be with dad in Atlantis but I came back early to surprise mom, once I heard what was happening I iris messaged and said I would stay longer then told my dad I would leave. I tricked them to go and help, lets just say I got a big scolding and the hunt pulled my ears and tail for a month after they found out the whole story. On the way there I was stupid and got bitten by Lycaon in an ambush, I was wounded and distracted but I won. I kept going and eventually got there and took the sky from Thalia. My mother soon came and took the sky but I still got a silver streak of hair from the strain. Mom gave me a distraction and I jumped of the cliff into the sea to regain strength. When I sensed boats of monsters coming towards the mountain I knew I had to act fast so I summoned a hurricane and stopped two of the ships but one got past me.

Anyway, you know what happens to someone bitten by a werewolf, they become one too. So I am the strongest demiwolf ever to exist and have my own pack who usually stay in wolf form with the hunting wolves. I have a wolf form too, a huge midnight coloured wolf with silver tips on its fur and silver and gold eyes. Unlike most wolves I can control myself in that form and so can my pack.

Now that you know this you might as well know the rest... Wolves have mates, a mate is a soulmate, someone you are destined to be with and love forever. Once the hunt found out the accepted that I would eventually fall in love and made me swear a different oath, it was the same as the hunters exept I swore of men and women unless it was my mate. Anyway we know our mates if our eyes flash silver or silver and gold for an Alpha (wich I was) or just gold with specks of silver for me (I was the strongest demiwolf to exist with the strongest demiwolf pack), you get mating sparks when you touch and they smell amazing.

This just happened to me and him and there was a delicious smell around him but at that moment I was too annoyed to notice. "What" I snapped again getting impatient from the lack of response. Fine then I thought to myself I'll just leave.

I eventually just huffed and walked away but one thought echoed in my mind on the rest of the way to the arena.

Who was that beautiful blue-eyed blond boy?

------------------------------A/N---------------------------------

HEY EVERYONE!

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT HAVING 1K READS ON THIS STORY SO I SPED UP MY WRITING AND CAME OUT WITH THIS....

AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER. 1513 WORDS IN TOTAL!

YAY!!!

THANKYOU ALL FOR THE READS AND HOPE I CAN UPDATE SOON AGAIN

REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED

SEE YOU SOON! LOTS OF BLUE COOKIES FOR YOU!!!

-B