The Next Day

Kuroo woke up with the still snoozing setter on his chest. He chuckled lightly at the sight and played with Kenma's hair for a few minutes before he woke up. Kenma rubbed his eyes in a very adorable manner, saying a groggy, "Morning." 

Kuroo kissed Kenma's forehead before rolling them both out of bed. They got dressed and ready quickly so they could stop off at Kenma's place to get his school things. They walked to school from Kenma's house hand in hand and didn't let go until they had to go to their separate classes. 

The day was slow and through the whole thing Kuroo could only think of Kenma, and how he still had a few hours of the smaller boy doing what he says. He could have some fun with that. 

The two are lunch together and then bid their goodbyes until practice started.

Coach Nekomata was home sick and the assistant coach was at a meeting, meaning the captain, Kuroo, was in charge of practice. Kenma came into the gym a few minutes after Kuroo had and slipped his hand into the taller's. 

They looked around quietly. The gym was completely empty.  "What the hell?" Kuroo asked no one in particular.

Kenma shrugged and started to walk away, but Kuroo pulled him back by the hand he was still holding. The setter huffed and looked at his feet.

Suddenly Kenma's head whipped up and he seemed to bristle slightly, like a cat. He moved slightly behind Kuroo and looked hard at the supply closet door. 

There was some laughter and the handle started to turn. Kuroo pushed Kenma fatter behind him and took a ready stance.

Kuroo didn't know who would be in the closet, but it could be a thief or some rowdy  students and he knew how to handle those. 

The door opened and Kenma squeaked slightly. A long leg stepped out and then the rest of a very rumpled looking Lev followed. Behind him,  Yaku emerged, hair astray and face looking a bit pink around the cheeks.

The were giggling until they saw Kuroo in his death stance and Kenma hiding behind him. Yaku jumped, literally, and Lev sort of froze. 

"C-captain.... We, uh, we had to....um..." Yaku stuttered as he tried to shake Lev back into motion, 

Lev made a choking sound and said louder than necessary, "No one else is coming to practice."

Kuroo straightened from his stance, "And why the hell not?"  

Kenma moved out from behind his boyfriend and looked skeptically at the other boys. "Can't you two contain yourselves? C'mon guys we're at school...." 

Lev and Yaku looked horrified. While Kuroo found this hilarious, he wanted to know where his team was, "Har har, where's the-" 

Lev pointed and laughed lightly, "You're one to talk, Kenma! Look at you!" 

Kenma turned scarlet and clapped a hand over the mark on his neck.  Yaku laughed a bit too, "And what's with that on your forehead captain?" 

Kuroo cursed. It was still there. He hadn't taken a shower last night.  He looked grimly at Kenma, "You owe me ten bucks." 

Kenma scowled, "Whatever."

Lev approached Kenma quickly, startling the shorter boy. He moved some of Kenma's hair out of the way to examine his neck. 

He clicked his tongue and shook his head, backing up again. "Kenma you dirty boy, I wonder where all those marks came from. I wonder why you smell like Kuroo's house. Hmm, strange indeed....did you two by any chance, do the do? Is that what this is-" 

Kenma had stalked over to Lev and roughly brought his leg up between the taller boy's legs. Lev made a high pitched noise and went down like the titanic. "That's what I thought," Kenma growled.

Everyone gaped at the usually mild mannered boy and Yaku said quietly, "Who are you and where is Kenma?" 

Kenma rolled his eyes and he grabbed Kuroo's hand, "Let's go. It's obvious practice isn't going to happen, so let's leave these two to their closet sex and we can go have some real fun." 

Yaku made a choked sound and Kuroo turned scarlet. Kenma was confused for a second before bursting out laughing. "You dumby!" He laughed, lightly hitting Kuroo's arm. "I meant video games!" 

Kuroo sighed and grinned. "Alright kitten," he agreed.

The two held hands and walked out of the gym as Yaku tended to a still sore Lev. Overall, Kenma thought, it's  been a good few days.