SEVEN ꧂

BROTHER !

༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ᵒʳ ᵐᵃⁿ ʷʰᵒ ʰᵃˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒʳ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ

ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[ flashback ]

jungkook had his ears covered as the bickering outside got louder. he hated how he was useless, he couldn't even protect his step sister from his mother's wrath which happened almost all the time, how much more himself?

"how long will you keep your crimes a secret?!" he heard his step sister yell followed by a loud slap which made jungkook flinch visibly. he knew his mother had hurt her and he couldn't do anything but hide and be protected by his step sister. he knew what they're fighting about.

"i'm gonna call the authorities to put a stop to this." he heard his step sister threaten and was followed by various furniture crashing and yells.

"chanrin! don't you dare!" with a loud crash, everything then became silent. too silent for jungkook's liking. deciding to go out of his hiding place, which was under the table in the kitchen, and to the living room, he suddenly heard his mother speaking to someone.

"throw her out there, she knows too much." mrs. jeon said to a tall and bulky man who seemed to help her knock chanrin out. to his horror, the man picked up chanrin in his arms and carried her out and that's when jungkook decided he should move.

"let her go!" he yelled, trying to sound intimidating which wasn't easy judging by his small seven-year-old frame. mrs. jeon eyed him coldly as if he weren't her own son.

"you knew and you're gonna tell someone don't you?" his mother asked, a sinister smile making it's way to her cracked lips covered with thick red lipstick. jungkook tried to not tremble but is greatly failing, he knew the power his mother held but he stood his ground.

she wouldn't hurt his own son now, would she?

the smile seemed to grow wider on his mother's lips as his trembling became uncontrollable. jungkook's gaze wavered.

"throw him out there too. he already heard enough." jungkook's eyes widened as he froze in shock. his own mother? throwing him out towards the place they destroyed? letting him possibly die out there?

before he knew it, another man came in and held him up by his collar like he was a very light sack and threw him inside a van next to a passed out chanrin once outside.

"good night little boy." an old man said, his face familiar to jungkook. he'd seen him with his mother often, they go together for 'work'.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:

"we'll go check if there are hollows upstairs." hoseok said before climbing the stairs, yoongi followed him while jimin stayed behind to guard chanrin and the kids.

"i got dibs on that room!" jungkook shouted as he ran towards the room at the end of the hall. turning the knob, he pushed the door open and crashed on the bed.

"hey! don't jump on it, it might break!" minra scolded but sat on the bed anyways. chanrin and jimin followed closely behind, a smile present on their faces.

"hey chim, i'll take a nap for a while. is that okay with you?" jimin became fidgety as a blush crept upon his cheeks after hearing the nick name chanrin gave him.

chanrin was oblivious and wasn't aware of what came out of her mouth, all she cared was that her whole body is tired.

"um...sure, sleep all you want."

"thanks." she gave a smile before laying down beside an annoyed minra and a still jumping jungkook who stopped upon seeing chanrin beside them.

just as hoseok and yoongi arrived, chanrin was already drifting off to sleep.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:

chanrin saw herself standing in front of a woman whose face was blurred out. she was utterly confused when suddenly the woman spoke.

"chanrin, how about you go inside first?" for some reason, chanrin didn't like the tone of this woman.

"i'm not five anymore, stop treating me like one." she heard herself grumble as she glared at the woman in front of her.

this irritated the older, thus slapping chanrin on her left cheek. the girl winced in pain and bit her lip to prevent a howl of pain escape. she didn't want to satisfy this bitch in front of her. again, for some reason, chanrin knew she was used to the woman inflicting pain on her whether it's physical or emotional pain.

"your room, now!" the woman yelled. chanrin was about to protest when a sudden whimper behind her was heard. chanrin turned and saw a little boy around seven with his face blurred, preventing her from identifying who he was but somehow chanrin felt like she knew him and didn't doubt what she was seeing.

"noona, just listen to mom." so he was her brother. the boy whimpered, not wanting to see chanrin get hurt again and not being able to do anything. chanrin immediately approached the crying boy.

"shh, don't cry, come on. let's go." chanrin comforted the boy before ushering him upstairs with her.

with one last glare at the woman, they went upstairs and to her room.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:

chanrin knew she was supposed to know who the boy in her dream was. she knew it wasn't just a simple dream, it was a fragment of her memory, she was sure of it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

proof read! i feel like there are still errors no matter how much i edit.

© MINRA, 2017