TWENTY ONE ꧂

FALSITY !

༉ ༘჻ღཾཿ  ᵗʰᵉ ᑫᵘᵃˡᶦᵗʸ ᵒᶠ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵉᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʳᵘᵉ ᵒʳ ᵃᶜᶜᵘʳᵃᵗᵉ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

they arrived at an enormous six-storied facility filled with various high technology found in each of the different rooms.

the moment he laid his eyes on the familiar place, yoongi's head started to throb painfully. it hurt so much that he felt nauseous and his knees started to buckled. chanrin stopped when she noticed yoongi wasn't walking beside her anymore, only to see him on his knees whilst clutching his head.

the girl rushed to his side, alerting the rest, including the woman who was with them during the rescue.

the woman fished her phone out of her pocket and pushed a couple of buttons before putting it next to her ear.

"prepare the rooms, they all need rest." was all she said before hanging up. the woman then turned to them with an unsettling smile on her lips.

"follow me. we'll lead you to your rooms for a rest, he'll be treated too."

and they blindly followed the woman as she led the way.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:

they were each separated in different rooms despite their heavy protest. the woman assured them that they'll see each other, but not until they finish their tests to see if there are any major injuries inflicted on them.

chanrin though, had doubts the moment she heard the woman speak of her name.

chanrin never told her, yet she knows.

by now, she was stuck inside a plain white room with only a bed on the far left and a mirror beside it.

chanrin sat on the bed as she felt herself weaken from all the worrying. she felt like she was going insane, she had this weird feeling that they were being toyed. worrying about yoongi's condition didn't help her either.

it wasn't until chanrin heard a loud banging noise on her room's entrance.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:

yoongi was done with his tests and he was on stand by outside the clinic of the facility.

he was waiting patiently for the results of his test, whistling a random tune to keep boredom away when he heard someone talking not too far from where he was.