Sex appeal: What i want

chapter1: summary of my daily life

hi!! my name is Destiny Monay Jones. I never knew my father,just heard of him..... the people of the streets said he was a thug at the top of the empire......an that he lives somewhere in Florida can you believe that my father has been near me this whole time... I wish he would have come back for me. I would rather live that drug dealer lifestyle then the one im living now .. the struggle is real.... ,but then again i dont think i could leave my little brother and sister im all they have . Which brings me to the skank bitch of a mother who supposedly gave birth to us.."Our mother"Charity Jones. LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HER.
She was the prettiest thing on the block before weed and cocaine became her bestfriends.It turned her whole world upside down, now her own children dont want anything to do with her.We are basically orphàns that just stay with her. She claims she was giving up her body to help support us but in reality she was doing it to support her habit.
Now let me tell you about myself.As you all know my name is Destiny. I am 16 years young. I have pretty long hair,Hazel green eyes and i am well developed in the booty and titty department. I started my cycle at 10 learnt what it was on my own ,hit puberty at 12.yea i know i grew up quick shid i had to cant help it had to take care of my little brother and sister jay and niya.They are twins,niya looks like mom and jay looks like his donor ,but at heart they are mine.

i go to everrett state high i was a eighth grader and i got skipped up a grade i am a very smart girl i was in the high school level passed every class with 100% top A student followed by Andiam my ace. We made sure we were on point from our fits to our hair, nails, eyebrows, and little toes. We had to be the fliest in our entire school.Tomorrow is the first day of school ( my 11th grade year).Im to excited to sleep so I throw a mini sleepover with me and my boo dia.

After school

Me and dia dancing to our favorite song Earned it by the weekend. When we hear it, it does something to us we break down and sing knowing dam well we can't sing,but we still try tho. .
Girl you earnt it ,you know your perfect
Your always worth it ,
We song word for word

11Pm
.............
We are still up talking and imaging how the next day is going to play out....andia I am so excited I can't wait to see jaythen. By the way jaythen is my boyfriend of 2 years he is a senior,captain of the football team,basketball team,and a smart ass. But he is my baby tho .I'd go to war and back for his fine asx. He is 6'4 ,light skinned,with dreads with the juiciest  pink kissable lips I've ever seen ,and guess what y'all "HE ALL MINE THO" doing the thot walk on you hoes " DIA bust out Laughing girl sit yo slim thick asx down "slim thick with my cute asx" I start striking a pose but let me take a selfie .(pic on the side)

Next morning

Bishh get yo asx up off me time to go to this boring ass schoo so I can get this boring ass education dia said ,and i said girl hush my day bout to be lit asf (starts twerking and poppin the booty).girl hush up I ain't got no bae. so I ain't worried bout nun.LMAO dry cob web pussy ass needa find a Man so you can stop hating on life.. andiam looked at me like bish wat my pussy ain't never dry you just played ya self hoe lol... never underestimate the power of the pussy girl...now let's get to this school for we be late asf to big mouth MRS.BOSTONS class you know how that lady get .. detention happy and shit.. That lady reallt irks my last nerve .. why she be s happy to fuck with somebody, we jus be mindin the business that pay us , and her go happy ass jus uggghhh. Anyways .......let goo...

First period

Psss (shorty let me get your number )
Keshawn so Fine harris
OMG monay keshawn is talking to you

monay stop staring in stupid and go say something to him dia said pushing me and knockin me out of my trans. He is so fine with his height and all , but i knw he a player so i gotta play this right so i can have him hooked before even giving the nookie.
Hey keshawn , why you want my number for ?