this nxgga Murda

Today I'm nervous asf cause I'm bout to ask andiam out .. man a nxgga like me sweating bullets and shit cause this girl is fine as hell bruh on god this girl be having my dxck standing at attention when she pass me in the hall way in school lord Jesus id do anything to be with ha..
My name murda by the way I got that name trappin in theses streets fuckin up shit an Gettn this mula baby....I'm ruthless ass fuck to these birds . Now all I need is my queen . Anyways I'm a senior ,18 ,going to college for business so I can open up a few shops the legit way ya know ya boy ain't stupid ain't tryna end up like these crusty motha fuckas in jail or broke cause they ain't invest they money the right way...
Ya boy a straight A student with a full scholarship ain't neva Been so dam happy .
Anyways let's get back to this boring as school day.. They got a nxgga sittin in jail listenin to this borin ass teacher wats ha name Mrs. Boston tf kinda name is that and guess what my baby is in here lookin fine as eva...I yell across the room hey baby come here I got somthin I wanna ask you.. she look at a motha fucka like yo ass better not be playin before she get up and swish her thick ass my way...DAMMMMMMM MA I AINT KNOW IT WAS LIKE THAT SHE SAID LIKE WHAT ...ALL THAT ASS IN THEM DAM JEANS GIRL BOUT TO MAKE A NXGGA JUMP OUT HIS PANTS BRUH LMAO watcha want foo so I can go sit back down..I wanted to know if you would go out with me ,I know I sound corny as hell but andiam I've liked you since the 3RD grade. I know my ass ain't said nothing to you but I've been admiring your ass I mean you for to long ,an I ain't with them games by the way you just caught me by surprise I look at you everyday and I ain't notice that(pointing to her ass)before in my life ... what the hell you do to get that ...lord Jesus so can you give us a chance please MA?
....why not try right ,and I knew you been crushing on me I was just not gone say nun till you fessed up and admitted it lol be at my locker after school new boo. Then she leaned in and kissed my lips bruh I almost fell tf out ..