Love

You and Rin lay in the grass of a park, talking about the stupidest things we can think of, like usual. He was lying on his back looking at the blue sky, while you lay on your stomach, plucking some grass and flowers out of the ground. Looking up to see his blue eyes where the sky was reflected in, you remember back when you first saw his eyes.

You met Rin when you were five year old, he was aggressive and was really someone not to talk to. The children and adults in kindergarten were always saying that he was a demon, a burden in the world. Of course, Rin would beat them up. One day I decided to talk to him, asking if he didn't regret what he did to the other kids. He just shrugged at what i said, saying that they self choose to pick a fight or not and he doesn't care. But you wanted to be friends with him, so the upcoming days i stayed by his side. First he was angry, he said he can take care of himself, but after a few days, he accepted me. And since that day we have stayed at each others sides. Even when he said that he was satan's son i still accepted him. And over the years I have fallen in love with him. But only one thing bothers me, shiemi, ever since he met the girl he ignored me sometimes to hang out with her. I couldn't stand her my heart beated faster if i even think that Rin loves her. So I decided to ask him.

"Hey Rin?" "Hm?" He said while turning to lay on his stomach locking eyes with me and giving me a smile. I blushed, "w-we're best friends right?" "yes, of course!" "Well be honest who do you like?" His face went red, he looked away. "No one... actually i love her." "Oh, she must be happy." i said, giving out a small smile. I really hoped that it was me and not the other girl... He chuckled. "Well then, since we're best friends call her and say it to her." His face went blank, "w-what?" "Just call her" I said giving him a devious smile. "fine" He sat up grabbing his phone and called her. A ringtone went off, i looked shocked at Rin. He was grinning from ear to ear, "So, now you know." he said while clapping his phone shut. Locking eyes with me and sliding his arms around my waist, he leaned in forward, giving me a warm and passionate kiss. As we both backed away from the sweet kiss, gasping for air. "i love you." He said as his lips brushed against mine.
"I love you to"