CHAPTER 9

I woke up early in the morning. I went to the bathroom to take a cold shower. Wow so cooling my body was steaming to the cold water running in my body.
I wanted to remove the sleepiness, and believe me it works. I went out of the bathroom put on a sport bra and some lousy pants. I tied my hair into a messy bun, took my iPod and earphones and went out for a jog.

I jogged for two hours not realizing that. Wow I over did it today. I went to park and started stretching my body. Some of my muscles are starting to get stiff. I was also doing zumba dance. People must think I'm crazy huh? But I was dancing to my music and I was enjoying what I was doing. My mind was occupied by something else and that made me feel human for once.

I was still enjoying myself when I felt cold hands blindfold my eyes. Who the fvck could be that now? I wondered taking the scent of the person behind me. It was a man's scent and I was familiar with it. Who is this? I'm so calm to a matter where I don't even get scared.

"Hey buddy take your cold dirty hands off my face you gonna make my Angel face grow pimples!", the guy let a soft laugh. Hey, I know who usually laughs like that. It's  my crush guy, but he doesn't know that.

"Okay enough now Scott, take your fvcken hands off my face! ",I yelled pretending to be frustrated. He traced his soft lips down the side of my neck and planted a kiss under my ear. Fvck this guy did have to do that here? now?. And then he removed his hands and I turned to face him.

   "Smokin' hot as always gorgeous ", he complimented with a huge grin on his face.
If he only knew he made my knees weak. I smiled looking at his deep blue eyes. He always turns me on just by looking at him. Gosh he's appetizing.

   "Well thanks Scott man", I said looking him down from head to toe. He was wearing a sweater with sweat pants and some Jordan sneakers. He did the same whilst pulling me into his chest for a quick hug. Wow hard chest means nice body. I wish I could tell him how I feel but I can't jeopardise my pride. He let go of me.

"Why don't you invite me to jog with you gorgeous?", he asked looking at my messy bun. 
     "Didn't know you jog too. So you gonna jog with me from tomorrow morning?", I asked biting my lower lip. He smirked and punched my upper.
    "Sure thing love". He closed one eye for me and pulled  me to him. He kissed me. To my utter shock I didn't respond.

  "Ever gonna respond cutie?", he asked whilst pressing his against mine. I responded. Gosh how I ever longed for this day. I can't believe it's happening. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. My hands were stunned into his chest. His heart was racing as if it's gonna pop outta his mouth.

   "Can you feel how my heart is beating beautiful? ", he asked while his deep blue eyes locked with mine. I nodded.
       "This is how you make my heart beat Theishar. Every time I see you I just can't control myself. You make me someone else. Can you please make me happy? Be my girlfriend? ", he asked kissing the top of my head.

  He lifted my chin up so that my face was looking at his. I pulled back and looked at him. I just couldn't believe that he felt the same way. Or was he trying me wanting to see my reaction.  I just stuffed my earphones in my ears and starting running home.  The music was so loud in my ears that I couldn't even hear my footsteps.