The Substance

What have I done? I think as I rest my head on a button on the Tardis console.

Ding

“Ha-ha!” I say excitedly as I see a plan start to take form in my brain.

I merrily dance around the Tardis console pressing a few buttons and pulling a few levers before the Tardis took off.

You see, I linked Kenzi with the Tardis so wherever she goes The Tardis has a permanent link to her.

I looked at the screen to see her current location.

“Current location: Chicago, Illinois.”

Why Chicago?

I just hold on to the Tardis console and forget about the thought.

Once the Tardis lands I see a Worried Kenzi, Tied up and gagged.

“Kovarian?” I say as I see a familiar face I wish I hadn’t seen.

“Hello again, Doctor. Seems like our previous efforts have been futile in preventing it from happening, so instead of us trying to stop it we are going to embrace it. Guards!” She says as she snaps her fingers.

I’m quickly apprehended and held still.

“So Stay still , Kenzi and this won’t hurt a bit.” She said as she picked up a huge needle.it looked like the kind that would be a prop but I was sadly mistaken when I see her load it with an eggnog colored liquid.

Kenzi Started to rapidly squirm when Kovarian approached her, squirming anxiously with every anticipated step.

“Stop!” I said trying to get Madame K’s attention. It worked.

“Don’t hurt her! Whatever you’re going to do to her you can do it to me, just don’t hurt her!” I said trying to get her to back away from Kenzi.

“I’m sorry Doctor, but that isn’t how it works-“she said as she jabbed the needle into Kenzi’s stomach.

I saw the look in Kenzi’s eyes change from wide awake and Scared, to Crazed and slowly closing to sleep.

“All Done.”  Kovarian said with a devilish smirk on her face.

“What have you done to her?” I ask infuriated.

“Oh, Doctor, You’ll see soon enough. Now take your Companion and leave before I kill her slowly.” She said with sharpness.

I quickly got Kenzi inside the Tardis and Set her down gently. I did a full body scan to see what she had been injected with. But whatever it was, it was already circulating through her entire blood stream. I just sighed and tried to identify the substance.

“Substance: Unknown

Origin: Unknown

Effects: Unknown”

Shoot. I was trying to think of what it was when I heard Kenzi stir.

“What the heck just happened?” she asked bewildered.

“I don’t exactly know. They said something about embracing it. They injected something into you but I don’t know what it is. The weird thing is she let us leave… unharmed” I said pondering why she would do that.

“Whatever happened is fine, but can we go back to the party now. I for one was looking forward to some drinks and dancing.” I said with a giggle.

“Alright. Just don’t drink too much.” I said trying set guidelines just in case something happens.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine!” she said with a smile.