My love, my savior|Requested

This was requested by ShaunaGirdler8 Enjoy! It's my first request so I'm a bit nervous about it but I hope everything will turn out well! Btw wherever the name "Shauna" is you can replace it with your name if you want to c:

"Hey Shauna" Bucky called out for you as he finished his training. "How've you been?" he asked, walking a bit closer to you. "Hey Buck. I'm doing fine, what about you?" you replied to him, walking a bit closer smiling. "How was practice?" you asked eagerly. He laughed slightly "I kicked Steve's ass it was good actually". "Oh I'm glad to hear that!" you replied giggling quietly. He nodded slightly leaning in for a kiss slowly. You tensed up, pushing him away slightly, trying to hide your blush. "What are you doing James? They'll see us" you mumbled quietly, blushing deep red. "No they won't, come on" he said, giving you a small smirk, taking your hand in his metal one. "Come on let's go outside" he whispered placing a gentle kiss on the back of your hand. "Fine.." you mumbled, following him outside. You sat down on the Avengers towel's grass, in the garden, staring at the beautiful sky. It was beautiful, the sun had just started to go down, it must have been around 8 o'clock in the afternoon. The clouds had turned a pastel, pink colour, with little touches of purple. It was so quiet, so peaceful, the only noise being made by some birds chirping nearby. You turned around to notice your boyfriend, Bucky staring at you.
"What? What is it?" you asked a bit worriedly.
"Nothing, don't worry. You just look really beautiful" he reassured you, leaning in a bit closer, pecking your lips softly.
"Heyy ohh!" Sam interrupted you two trying to cover his eyes with his hands. "Get a room you two for God's sake, you were lucky it was me and not someone else." he added, Bucky pulling away. You giggled, getting up, walking closer to Sam, patting his chest. "Calm down tough boy, we were just kissing. And besides, I don't think you've told anyone else about us?" you asked raising your eyebrow at him. "No no! Only Steve and I know calm down." he reassured you. "Good good" you let out a sigh of relief. "Okay I think Sam? You have somewhere to go right? go. Come back here Shauna." Bucky looked at Sam patting the grass next to him.

So I quite like the idea ShaunaGirdler8 gave me. There will be more parts, I may even make a book with this one when I finish it or something! Enjoy!