My lover, my savior|Requested {7}

!!! Updates on this story may be slower, as I'm working on some edit requests I got from people on Instagram, I'll most likely be posting them here, on my cover shop !!!

After you gathered some of your belongings, put your suit on and took your weapons, you ran to the door, where Steve and you were supposed to meet. "Hurry up" he said, unlocking the front door, gesturing you to get outside. You got out of the building, heading to your car. You open the car door, getting inside, sitting on the driver's seat, Steve sitting next to you. "We need to get there as quickly as possible. We have to take the plain" you said, starting the car.

-TIMESKIP-

After your two hours flight to Germany and another 3 hours of driving, you finally reached your destination. You were standing about 100 meters away from the old Hydra base, which was now covered in snow. Small snowflakes, interrupting your vision, cold wind hitting your face, snow reached until your knees. You were waiting for Steve to check the perimeter and you'd completely stormed off in your own thoughts. "Hey Shauna" you gasp turning around holding your gun straight up to Steve's face. "Calm down it's me" he raised his hands in surrender looking at you. "Ugh, I'm sorry, you scared me" you sigh, lowering your gun. "It's okay. I checked the perimeter, everything is clear. I think we should go in now." he said, trouble in his eyes. You went to get up, Steve's firm grab on your arm stopping you. "Though Shauna, I need to warn you about something. If.. you know.. Bucky, turned into the Winter Soldier, you have to try and stay away from him, he's.. uh.. dangerous. He won't be the Bucky we know, okay? So promise me." he looked down at you, worry feeling his blue eyes. "I promise you." you said without thinking about his words as much. All you cared about is saving Bucky.  Steve nodded, letting go of your arm. "Let's go then" he exclaimed and started walking towards the old building, his traces being left on the snow. You followed him to the main door "Now, when I open this door, you stay near me. We don't know what or who is in there." he said, taking a quick look at you opening the large door slowly. You nod, looking inside. Everything looks so old and so dusty here. "Are you sure we're in the right place?" you ask Steve whispering. "Nope, I'm not sure of anything" he whispers back. There is no sign of life here, no traces left behi- Your thoughts were interrupted by a faint moan in the distance. "Sh sh sh." Steve motions you to be quiet. "Did you hear that?" he asks looking around. "Yeah I did, it came from there" you mumble pointing at the direction where you thought the voice came from. Another sound, rustling, like someone was searching through old papers. Another quiet groan. You looked down, trying to get your mind together, the tip of your eye noticing something red-ish on the floor. "What is this.." you question taking a few steps closer to the red stain. You kneeled down so you could take a closer look. Steve stood up close to you looking down at the stain, examining it. "It looks like blood to me" he mumbles looking around. You decide to touch the stain with your index finger, some of the red liquid getting smudged on the tip of it. "This stain of blood is not old, it's still in liquid form. Someone is indeed here and I hope it's Bucky."