In The End, I'll Always Love You

[A/N: SWEET BABY JESUS. Oh my god I feel horrible bc I haven't updated in forever ;w; I'M SORRY. So I think I'm going to do a timeskip to autumn. •w• again, sorry for taking five damn years to finally update]

{MIKE}

God it's cold...

I sat up and wished I had more than a couple of blankets to keep me warm.

Chester's warm-

Mike, no. You are not developing a crush on Chester. He's married. He's straight. You are not gay. You are--

Definitely crushing on him.

I sighed and looked out the window, watching the crimson and orange leaves fall to the ground.

Who the hell am I kidding? So I might be a little gay for Chester, but...he'd probably freak out if I confessed my feelings. Bet some crazy fangirls would scream if they found out, too. But I can't deal with keeping these feelings inside...I have to tell SOMEONE. Who, though? Not Dave, that's for damn sure. He'd tease me and...god no. I guess I'll figure out later.

I got up and changed, heading to Starbucks. As I waited for the coffee, I saw a group of girls whisper and stare at me and someone else. Why were they-

Chester..?! I didn't even see him walk in here...! I overheard one if the girls say "bennoda".

Bennoda? The hell is that? Some kind of ship na--Holy crap I'm being shipped with Chester.

{CHESTER}

I heard "bennoda" somewhere...what's that? And why are they staring at that guy?

I looked over at where the girls were staring. Mike? Where...when...what? You know what, I don't even care. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "Mikeyyy~!" He seemed surprised and...I think his cheeks turned a little pink. Why's that? Oh well. One of the girls took a picture of us and smiled. I just brushed it off and talked to Mike. "When did you get here?" He stammered a little after I asked him. "I-I uh just..got here.."

So that's why.

He got his coffee and went out the door.

I followed him outside. I swear I heard a fangirlish squeal come from the girl who took the picture. What...?

{MIKE}

I looked down at the ground and decided then and there if I was ever going to tell him, it should be now.

"Chester I-"

His phone rang, interrupting me.

"Hang on...hello?" He answered.

Gah..! Whoever that is on the other line better hurry up and let me talk to my Chazzy.

Did I just...

Oh god.

He mouthed the words "it's Talinda".

Oh. Right. He's...married.

I nodded, waiting patiently for him to finish.

"Okay..see you at home....bye."

He hung up and turned to me. "Sorry. She told me that she has to talk about something with me. Anyway, what were you saying?"

"Oh I...forgot. But you should go." I kept a straight face.

He waved bye.

Goddammit.