Analyzing Names

I know it's more than obvious that in AA most names are just puns of something about them. But maybe one pun or two went unnoticed. Anyway, let's analyze the names of the main characters of AA.

Phoenix Wright: Phoenix it's from the mythical bird that rises from the ashes. It makes allusions to the way Phoenix works, no? He always seem to be in trouble but then rise and win the case.
Wright is a mix between Wrong and Right. So his name means Bird WrongRight.

Maya Fey: Maya was the only name that resembled the most her japanese name, Mayoi, which means hesistation or doubt. Her surname, Fey, means magical or strange. But it also means "doomed to die". And we know that all of the Fey clan ends their days murdered or in prision. So her name means Hesistation DoomedToDie.

Miles Edgeworth: The name, Miles, comes from the latin word, soldier. The surname, Edgeworth, may mean sword, so his name means Soldier Sword.

Pearl Fey: Her name "Pearl" is based on the novel The Scarlet Rose by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Said novel deals with the guilt of a woman in 17th-century Boston who has an illegitimate child, whose name is Pearl. So her name means Pearl DoomedToDie.

Franziska von Karma: Franziska means free in Germany. Von means of or from. While Karma comes from the bad karma. So her name means Free Of BadKarma.

Apollo Justice: Clearly, Apollo comes from the greek god of the same name. Apollo was the god of music, sun, truth, poem, etc. Justice means, well, justice. So, his name means... Apollo Justice... BUT his nickname "Pollo" means "Chicken" in spanish. So I'll change his name to Chicken Justice. :3

Trucy Wright: Her name, Trucy, comes from the word true. So, her name means True WrongWright. But if we use her original surname, Enigmar, which means enigma or mystery, we get True Mystery.
Klavier Gavin: Klavier means piano in german, while Gavin means hawk, white or to win. So, his name means Piano Hawk.

Athena Cykes: Athena is supposed to be the goddess of wisdom, strategy, law, encouragment, etc. Cykes may be a play on psychology or psyched. So, her name means Athena Psychology.

Simon Blackquill: Simon means hearkening or he has heard in hebrew. While his surname are two words together, black and quill. So his name means Hearkening BlackQuill.

This is everything for now, and remember that you have the last word!

'Till next time!