The Beginning Of The Athena Cykes Trilogy?

SOME SPOILERS OF SPIRIT OF JUSTICE AHEAD! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, DON'T READ!

The ending of Spirit of Justice brought a lot of questions, but what I want to talk about is about the end of the Apollo Justice Trilogy. Yeah, I know what you're going to say. There was an Apollo Justice Trilogy?
And my answer is yes.

First, let's talk about the Phoenix Wright Trilogy. Said trilogy was conformed by Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Justice For All and Trials And Tribulations.
Said games had Phoenix as the protagonist and each one revealed something about himself.

The Phoenix Wright arc ended with his disbarrement.

Then, it was the Apollo Justice Trilogy. This one consisted of this games: Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies and Spirit Of Justice. Like Phoenix, each game revealed something of Apollo. Like the existence of Clay Terran or who raised him. (Or who was his dad)

The Apollo Justice arc ends with him opening his own law firm in the Kingdom of Kurain.

Now, we only have one attorney left without a Trilogy: Gregory Edge... I mean, Mia F... I mean Athena Cykes.

Yes, Dual Destinies revealed a lot about herself, but there's still things we don't know. How about her time in Europe? Any other family she haves? How did EXACTLY she and Nick met? Will she get a REAL assistant for herself?

Is this the beginning of the Athena Cykes Trilogy? Remember that you have the last word!

-'Till Next Time!