Chapter 16

After a long day of work I decide to have my dinner in my room and I the paper. Some negative things about me, like saying I won't be a good queen or anything like that but I just push it out of my mind. All I need to focus on is who I will pick for my husband. Kile's definitely my number one choice but there's the other guys. I have no idea what I'm going todo.

So I decided to go to bed early tonight because I haven't had a good night sleep in ages. But I'm woken up by one of my terrible nightmares. The nightmare of losing my mother. I couldn't stay in my room after my nightmare so I decided to walk around a bit.

After walking around for ten minutes I bump into Kile.

"Well aren't you up late."

"Right back at you Eadlyn."

"Oh shhh. Why are you up?"

"I could ask you the same question."

"Well I asked you first, so spill or I'll send you home."

"I doubt you could do that since I'm already at home and I have a upset stomach. So I heard if you eat some bread and honey it helps with a stomachache. Now that I answered your question, your turn to answer."

"I... Had a nightmare about losing my mother."

"Oh..."

He sets his plate down on the ground besides us and brings me in for a hug. God he smells like honey and it smells amazing.

Next thing I know I'm crying into his shoulder, I guess all the stress has built up and I finally had to let it out. He just happened to be there.

"Shhh Eadlyn, shh. Let's go back to your room."

I just nod and keep on crying. As soon as we reach my room my crying turns into sobs. The ugliest kind of sobs. A runny nose, puffy eyes, and that terrible noise that comes out of your mouth.

Kile leads me to my bed and he sits me down. He sits next to me well I let everything out. After a half of an hour I finally start to calm down. He gets up and grabs some tissues from the bathroom.

"Here." He says as he hands me the box.

"Thanks."

I blow my nose, "I have no idea what came over me. I guess all of the stress has built up after so many months. No wait, years. I haven't cried like that since I was fifteen."

"Well does it feel better to let it all out."

"Yes." I say with a pout.

"How about I stay here for the night and we just talk about what's been stressing you out. Does that sound like a good idea?"

"That sounds like a great idea."

IM SOOOO SORRY! Summer just got super busy for me. From working, to cross country practice, and my study AP work. On the bright side I'm almost finished with the crown. I'm not gonna lie it's not as good as I thought it would be but it's still good. Just slow moving in my opinion.