Prologue

It has been a great couple of years here at Mahoutokoro. I've made friends, advances towards a career, and leaps and bounds in my education. But, that all comes to a halt now.

It would probably be best to introduce myself since you all do not know me. I am Haruhi Izumi, and this is the story of my great, big, jumbled up life.

I lead a life in Japan, where the esteemed Mahoutokoro School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is located. I have my entire life planned out ahead of me. After I become a golden robe, (for those of you less cultured in the ways of the Mahoutokoro students, our robes change colors the more educated we get, eventually leading up to a golden robe, which you earn when you have mastered wizardry.) I hope to become a professor here or at Hogwarts. I am currently a pink robe; in the middle of my training. I have friends and family here at Mahoutokoro, my twin sister, Akari Izumi, my friend Arai, and lots of other friends go to Mahoutokoro with me. I mentioned before that I had a twin sister; we may be identical, but we could not be more different! She is serious and calm, while I am bubbly and a bit spontaneous. 

Now that you have met me, let's begin the story of how I ended up at Hogwarts in love.