That Day Is Today

1 year later

Mitch's P.O.V

It's time. Today is the day. I'm going to propose to her. Our love hasn't changed since we got back together. Maybe we just needed separation notice how much we couldn't live without each other. But my plan to purpose to her was this. I was taking her on a date. A date where we first met. The beach. That's where it would happen. Nothing TO elaborate, but heart touching.... I hope.

"Y/N! C'mon babe let's go!" I whine. 

"I'm coming! Chill!" She screams from her room. I chuckle. She has grown her hair out so there is no more black or purple. It's just Y/H/C. Other then that she hasn't changed that much. The sound of her thuds coming down the stairs wakes me from my thoughts. I told her to dress casual which she did. Her hair in a high ponytail and was wearing black jean shorts and a fitted lavender T-shirt. She also had her neon green flip flops on and the sunglasses that I gave her on our first date. I was touched she still had them. But of course her outfit was adorned by the infinity sign necklace I gave her. the one she has never taken off.  "So where are we going?" She asks as I walk her out to my car.

"You'll see." I say patting my back jean pocket just to make sure I had the ring with me. I opened her car door and helped her in and took my seat in front of the wheel. I turn on the radio so it is playing country music. Her favorite. She gave me a smile at the small detail of the music playing. I smiled as i backed out of the drive way driving to the beach.

Skip the ride

"We're here!" I tell her.

"The beach we met at." she says on awe. I nod and get out and help her out of the car.

"I was thinking we could just take a walk." I say.

"As long as I'm with you, anything is ok." she says. I smile and take her hand. We start walking down the shore just where the water rises up to. 

"You know I love you so much." I say.

"Of course I do Mitchie. Do you know how much I love you?" She says.

"No.." I say jokingly.

"To be honest. It's so much that I can't even explain" She says. I kiss her cheek and she blushes. "Never gets old." she mumbles. 

We finally came up to the point where I planned to purpose to her. I had set up a heart shape made of sea shells, seaweed, and starfishs. "Hey, what's that?" I ask her.

"I don't know. Let's go check it out!" She screams like a child. She starts to run up towards it dragging me behind her. We giggle as we run like the children we are. We finally reach it and she says "It looks like a heart." 

"It does." I say with a smile steeping into it then picking her up and placing her on the other side of the heart. 

"Mitch what are you doi-" I cut her off.

"Y/N, we've been together for over a year now. We dated years before that. So..." I say getting down on one knee taking one of her hands in mine. " You mean the world to me. I couldn't live without you. If you died, I would kill myself so I could be with you up in heaven. You are my everything. You accepted me after everything wrong I did to you. You still loved me. And I love you with all my heart, more then my heart with everything I have. So I wanted to ask you to be mine. For use to be soul mates, lover, husband and wife for life. Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N will you do the honors of making me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?" I say taking out the small box and opening it. I look up to see her crying tears of joy. He hand was over her mouth and she nodded her head up and down rapidly.

"Of course Mitchie. Of course I will. I will become you Mrs.Grassi." She says and the biggest more dorky smile spreads across my face. I stand up and kiss her. It was passionate, but soft and loving. She immediately kissed back and hugged me. we pulled away and she says" I love you Mitchie, I will love you forever."

"And I will to. I promise." I say respond as he pull away from the hug. I take her hand and slide the ring on her ring finger and kiss her hand. 

We walk back to my car hand in hand staring into each others eyes neither of us being able to stop smiling and occasionally  pecking each others lips. I was the happiest person ever. I had all I could ask for with me forever. She said yes. She loved me for me. And I loved her for her. That's all that mattered, we were together for life.

Well guys. Sad news. The epilogue/ marriage scene is all I have left to write to this book. I'm sorry but I promise that i'll be back with a new book as soon as possible. SOoOoO! I need help. So I have two ideas for different books both being some sort of Mitch Grassi fanfic. One being an adoption story and the other being a high school love story (But a VERY mature rated book.) But I wanted to know if you wanted me to work on one or both of them at the same time. So I want YOUR opinion! Do you guys want both stories at once or one at a time? If you want only one at a time I also want know, which one? But that's all for today guys. I love you all!