The Start Of Something Bad

The room is dark and cold. Once my eyes adjust a little I look around and see a sink and a bucket. I'm guessing that's the bathroom.  The door was basically just like in prison. There were bars going up and down and sideways making it impossible to get out.

I stood up slowly, trying not to get light headed like I usually do. I walked over to the door and looked up the stairs. I saw some shadows moving around so I knew they were still awake. I thought they went to bed as soon as they left me because it was so quiet.

I realized that they took my phone, well obviously. But when I looked at my arm I saw a huge gash that looked very painful but I couldn't feel it. I'm sure I would later.

I sat down in the corner and began to cry. Not too loud though, so the guys wouldn't notice me. I can't afford to show them any weakness right now. I fell asleep later on.

-Time skip to morning-

I woke up to someone opening up the door and walking over to me. It was Chris. He knelt down next to me and I could tell he didn't want to be involved.

"I really don't want to do this to you, but you need to come with me upstairs to the office with Pj." He said softly.

"Why?" I asked worryingly.

"The guys need to talk to you about the papers"

"But I don't know anything!" I accidently yelled at him," sorry I didn't mean to yell at you"

Wait, why am I apologising to my kidnapper?

He grabbed my arm and lead me back upstairs and across the building to some more stairs. We stopped in front of a door with Pj's name on it and walked inside.

My heart was beating very fast. Dan and Phil were sat in chairs in the back of the room and Pj was sat in a chair at the desk. Chris sat me in the chair in front of him on the other side of the desk and he kept standing.

"Sleep well?" Pj asked with a smirk.

"Why does it matter to you?" I answered coldly.

"It doesn't" he chuckled "so I'm going to ask you again. What is in this mail?"

"It don't know"

His smile got bigger but he now looked evil.

"One last chance" he said calmly "What do you know about what is in this mail?"

"It swear I don't know anything! My parents are away on a business trip and they haven't sorted through the mail. I don't look at the mail because there is no reason for me to. If you want answers, then you should've kidnapped my parents instead!"

He did not like that answer at all.

"Chris, bring her over here"

"Boss, i-"

"I said, bring her here. Now."

Chris grabbed my arm and brought me to where Pj was. Pj grabbed my hand and slammed it onto the desk. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. He grabbed the stapler and my eyes widened at the realization of what he was going to do.

"NO! STOP! PLEASE DO DO IT!" I begged.

I struggled more and more and tears were streaming down my face.

The staple plunged into my skin and caused the most pain I have experienced. I screamed obnoxiously loud.  Blood ran down my hand and he let go of me. I fell to the floor still crying and holding my hand.

Everyone in the room had their eyes on me as I was sobbing into the carpet. Pj pulled my hair so that I was at eye level with him.

"I will get an answer from you, bitch. Do not think I will take extreme measures because I will" he yelled at me.

He threw me back onto the ground and told Chris to take me back downstair.

Once I was downstairs and Chris had left, I decided I needed to take the staple out. I positioned my fingers accordingly and in one Swift motion, ripped it out, along with some skin attached. I don't usually get sick looking at gross things like this, but this time it was different because I new that it was me and I could smell it.

This was all happening because of some mail? I fucking hate them.

But there's nothing I can do about it.