More Than Physical Pain

He managed to get off my shirt and my jeans, leaving me in just my underwear. While trying to unbutton my bra, he kissed all over my neck and I couldn't help but moan when he found my sweet spot. I tried not to because it gave him what he wanted, but it was too late.

"See, you've got to admit it feels good. If you stop trying to struggle, it'll feel even more amazing." He whispered in my ear.

I gave up.

He successfully got all my clothes off and he took his off too.  I didn't want to look so I kept my eyes closed. He noticed however and forced my eyes open and I saw his erect member about to go inside of me.

A tear fell down my cheek and he locked it off, then he began. He didn't even bother with a condom or lube. He went in slowly and went in and out until he was gradually getting faster and faster and going in deeper with quick thrusts.

I was crying and moaning at the same time. This was terrible. It was good but terrible at the same time. Yes, it felt good physically but it cause excruciating pain mentally.

I decided to ignore the pain and just focus on his body. Honestly, he was really hot.

Thrust, thrust, thrust, cum.

He quickly got dressed and left the room. He left me there shaking in shock of what just happened.  I managed to get my clothes back on, but I didn't want to leave, so I just curled up in a ball on the floor and had a good cry.

The boys outside must've heard me because they rushed into the room and gave me hugs. 

"Why did he do that? Why did he do it to me? Why am I here? Please, I need answers!" I pleaded to them.

Chris picked me up and brought me to his room in the warehouse. It looked pretty nice. He set me on his bed and sat next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder while he talked.

He explained it all and it finally made sense.