Death of Genocide

"Orders are orders son, I know you have gotten close to this mortal, but he has to die." Gaster states, looking down at Reaper. He showed no sympathy for Reaper, he showed no sympathy for Geno. He just stood there and did his job like he was supposed to, like how Reaper was supposed to.

"I... I can't do this!" Reaper says, tears streaming from his eyes. Reaper loves Geno, he can't kill him, he can't stand there and watch as the life leaves his eyes, he can't live knowing he'd only be able to see someone so amazing once every fifty years! "If you don't, then they will. We both know they don't show any mercy." Gaster says, standing his ground.

"NO!!" Reaper shouts, tears still streaming down his face. This can't be happening, no, this is just a bad dream, this is all... a bad dream... "Son, you must do this. I'll see if I can find a way to bend the visiting rules, but you have to reap Genocide Sans." Gaster says. Reaper sighs and nods, appearing in the Save Screen.

Reaper tries his best to fake a smile, but he knew. He knew he wouldn't be able to see his Gen in a long, long time. "Hey Geno..." Reaper says, the happiness in his voice sounding forced. Geno looks at Reaper, "Hey Reap!" He says, he was so happy... "Geno... You know... My Chara? Well uh... They want..." Reaper's voice trails off. How was he supposed to explain that he needed to kill him? How was he supposed to explain that he wouldn't see him for fifty years? Reaper takes out his scythe, "i'm so sorry gen..." He whispers. "R-Reaper, what are yo-" Geno is cut off by the swish of Reaper's scythe.

Reaper made sure he made this as gentle and as quick as possible, most monsters had a cause of death, but all of these were too painful for his Gen. So his cause of death was, well, death. It would be slightly slow, yet painless, leaving a tingling feeling on Geno. "I love you so much, please forgive me..." Reaper says, tears rushing down his face. Geno lost balance, Reaper quickly caught him, gods he just wanted Geno to be safe. He'd see his friends and family up there, right? He'd be happy... "Thank... You..." Where Geno's last words as he turns into dust, a wide grin on his face.

With that, his boyfriend was gone. Reaper just sits there, was this what it was like to lose a loved one? Was this what it's like for all those people who have lost so much, because of him? He needed... He needed to go see him... He needed to explain, needed to see him again... Reaper quickly gets up, teleporting himself back to his own dimension. He just wanted to see his Gen-

Reaper was stopped by Asgore.

END OF CHAPTER ONE