Have a Seat at my Office

“Sans, we need to talk. Would you like some tea?” Asgore asks in a sweet kind of voice, handing Reaper a cup of tea. Reaper knew this was going to happen someday, it was against the rules to fall in love with a mortal. He would be banned from ever seeing Geno again… “Thanks… Mr. Dreemurr…” Reaper says sadly. “So, you have fallen in love with a mortal, yes?” Asgore asks, smiling down at Resper. He seemed so kind, so nice. “Y-Yeah…” Reaper responds, just wishing Asgore would get on with it already.

“Go to them.” Asgore states, sipping on some tea. Reaper looks up, “What??” He asks. He wasn’t allowed to see Geno ever again, but Asgore is saying to go to him?? “I'll let you visit them whenever you want, I know what it feels like to love someone very much but not be able to be with them. I do not wish that for you or any god or mortal.” Asgore says softly, taking another sip of tea. Reaper smiles widely, “Th-Thank you Mr. Dreemurr! How can I ever repay you??” Asgore smiles at Reaper, “Promise me you two will stay together, that’s the best you can do for me.” He says. Reaper nods, “Of course Mr. Dreemurr.” He replies politely.

“You are dismissed, Sans.” Asgore says, finishing up his tea. Reaper didn't know he could run so fast. He ran and ran until he eventually got to where the dead where, it wasn't hard to find Geno. Reaper could find him in any crowd, to him, he stuck out like a sore thumb. That was probably because Reaper knew what every inch of Geno’s body looked like from memory. Reaper runs towards Geno, then hugs him tightly, “Oh my gods, I’m so sorry that I had to do that!” Reaper says.

“Reap, it's okay. It's in your job description. I knew it was going to happen eventually. Plus, I can show you my friends and family now!” Geno says, a big smile plastered on his face. Reaper was just glad his little Gen was happy. He was just glad he had his family back. Reaper nods, “Alright, let’s go.” Reaper says, smiling. Geno grabs Reaper’s hand, dragging him to a Papyrus without a scarf on. He seemed to be so happy to have his brother back. “OH! THIS MUST BE REAPER!” The Papyrus says with glee.

Reaper chuckles a little, Papyrus was so gleeful and cheerful. He was just like his Papyrus. “Yup, that's me.” Reaper says, his normal smirk plastered on his face. Papyrus holds out his hand, “IT IS NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU!” He says happily. Reaper smiles a little and shakes Papyrus’s hand. No wonder Geno missed him so much, he was probably the most cheerful thing in the multiverse. Papyrus gives Geno a hug, “AND THANK YOU FOR BRINGING MY BROTHER BACK! EVERYONE IS SO GLAD TO SEE HE’S OK!” He says happily. “No problem…” Reaper responds. Geno had been wanting this, and he hadn’t supplied it… He was being selfish…

Geno grabs Reaper’s hand. “Hey it's okay. Kinda glad you kept me alive.” that made Reaper smile. Had he done the right thing after all? He hoped so… As long as Gen was happy, everything would be okay.

Everything would be okay…

END.