Chapter 5: Maniac

A girl was walking through the streets of Manhattan when she saw this fortune-teller. She had nothing better to do so she went and asked what she had to do to see the fortune-teller. He said, first you have to fill out the paper stating where you live and why you want to see the fortune-teller. She asked why, and got the answer "Just for precaution". So, she filled it out and went to sit down with the fortune-teller. The fortune-teller took both her hands and looked deep into her eyes. "Remove your contact lenses, as it blurs my vision.", said the fortune teller. So she removed them and placed her hands once again into the fortune-teller's. He looked deep into her clear blue eyes. The fortune-teller started to look sad. "What is it?", the girl asked.
"Well, I have bad news for you. You see, next week, Wednesday at a quarter to three, you will be stabbed to death by a man. He has been watching you for a while now, so you must do everything you can to prevent him from killing you. So she went to the store and bought all the necessary weapons to defend herself with. The next week, on Wednesday, a quarter to three, her door was opened. She hid in a cupboard with a butchers knife in one hand, and the sharpest knife in her house in the other. The person who entered came and she lunged at him and stabbed him in the gut. She then stared in horror as she found out that it was the fortune-teller. "I came to help warn you.", he whispered into her ear before falling flat on the ground. She then was grabbed by the real attacker and she had dropped her weapons out of shock. She then was killed.