Manuel Dasilva Stretch To Avoid Injuries In Baseball

Manuel Dasilva is a talented baseball player who spent several years playing in the minor leagues. He played in the Detroit Tigers farm system and learned many life lessons both on and off the field.

Baseball is a fun game to play and watch and is considered the national pastime. While baseball can be enjoyed by anyone, if you do not stretch before you play, you may find yourself in pain during or after the game These tips can help you stretch properly before you play baseball so you can avoid injuries.Feet and Ankles

When you play baseball you do a lot of running and the last thing you want to do is get a cramp or pull a muscle. Not only can these be painful, they can also keep you from playing baseball for a while. To stretch your feet and ankles, try sitting down with your legs straight out in front of you. Slowly point your toes forward and the point them up. Repeat this action several times.

Shoulder and Arms

You will be using your arms and shoulders a lot during baseball. You will be swinging and bat and catching the ball in the outfield. Before you start playing you should do a few stretches that focus on your arms and shoulders. Stand up and shrug your shoulders up and down for several minutes. You can also stretch both the arms and shoulders by putting your arms straight out on each side of you and making circles with them.

Legs

The muscles in the legs are sometimes the first to cramp and these cramps can be excruciating. You can stretch your legs before a baseball game or practice by doing some lunges and bending over to touch your toes.

Baseball is a great way to have fun with friends and get a workout. If you stretch before the game, you will likely have less pain and fewer injuries during and after it. Manuel Dasilva always took at least a half hour to stretch before each baseball game and drank plenty of water to help avoid cramps.

To Learn More About Manuel Dasilva, Visit : https://www.behance.net/manueldasilva