Manuel Dasilva: How to Make Time for Sports As An Adult

Manuel Dasilva has always enjoyed sports. As a child and young teenager, Manuel Dasilva played for a minor league team that was connected to the Detroit Tigers. Manuel Dasilva is also a big fan of playing football, racquetball, and darts, and enjoys watching these sports on television as well. It is easy to make time for sports when we are young, but as we get older and busier, we often lose our passion for them. Here's how you can make time to do the things you love, even with a busy career.

- Play with coworkers or friends after work. There are plenty of places, such as gyms or even parks, where you can play a game for free or a very low fee. Playing sports after a long day of work, particularly if you sit in an office environment throughout the day, can be a great way to blow off steam and get some exercise.

- Join a recreational league that meets just once a week. This is an easy thing to add to your schedule and will give you the enjoyment of playing organized games. This is also a great way to meet new friends particularly if you have just moved to a new city.

- Teach your kids to play a sport on the weekends. You'll love getting to spend more time with them, and they'll also learn a great new game. Having you teach them will make it very enjoyable and lighthearted.

Read more on: https://manueldasilva1.wordpress.com