Face Them

An student with no struggle. An student with no sadness. That's what a lot of people say about them.

Finley, although, does have a struggle. Few close friends know. They can't face that person.

They didn't had a drama, or any worst situations to be thought up. They became distant. And Finley isn't bold, they're a coward. It's not because of a crush, no, they don't even think they're even close to crushing.

The bell rings, it's home now.

The light in front of them, they really felt that it was impossible to face them.

Overcome fear and pride. Face them.

Don't let this be a burden.

The sounds of clicking and tapping were left as shattered papers in void of sound.

leavtome: hey.

leavtome: so, um, i know, it's very long, since we last talked.

leavtome: i'm really sorry for not talking to you very much, even in person.

The words looked familiar, "aquaticplain is typing.."

aquaticplain: It's alright

aquaticplain: but i don't think you should be concerning about me

leavtome: why? i'm really sorry, i really am.

aquaticplain: ... my parents are planning to move.

leavtome: how does that block the idea of recovering our friendship?

They're hoping that didn't give off a bad tone.

aquaticplain: you're not aware still, are you? It's alright, i understand.

leavtome: i'm sorry.

aquaticplain: it's alright, I forgive you.

With that slight worry but relief taste mixing in the baking, they type something and sent it.

But.. It didn't.

- You can no longer sent messages, call, or view aquaticplain's profile -

Vision is blurring.

It feels.. Empty now.

"Why am I an idiot..?"

Why, why, why, why.

It's hurting, it hurts, it's blurry, they can't breathe, everything is going quiet.

"..."

"...-ley!"

"Finley!"

".... D- Did I...?"

The brunette's sight was the same. Why did it matter? Will it only take long to remember?

"... Can I sleep until death?"

...

No. No. No.

Why is Winter here? No, she shouldn't have heard that, oh god, no, please.

"You fainted. Are you sure you're okay?"

"... I guess.."

"At least you faced them."

They stared at Winter for a second, before understanding. That was their goal from the beginning. So why are they upset?

"You want to take your time?" The red haired asked.

They didn't want to worry her, "Yeah."
There was quietness, besides the door shutting after footstep.

They wonder now, and try putting pieces together from what Lennon said.

But.. It'll be fine this way, right? After all, they did faced them.