a new ship has been born: chloe+jesse and mitchsen

jesse broke up with aubrey and beca a month ago and found chloe his next girlfriend..chloe was crying on a bench and jesse sat beside her. beca and aubrey found chloe and jesse but chloe stopped crying when she saw jesse rubbing her shoulder. he grabbed her hand and went to her dorm.

aubrey asked beca ''want to come to my dorm?''

but beca said ''isn't chloe and jesse there?''

aubrey smiled and pulled beca's hand running to her dorm.

chloe was confused. jesse asked ''want to watch ''the breakfast club''?''

chloe nodded and sat beside jesse. jesse stared at chloe from the beginning of the movie to the end. aubrey and beca opened the door. Jesse stared at them and closed his laptop while chloe was feeling a little guilty. Aubrey asked angrily "what are you doing with a treble especially Jesse? " chloe answered "stop stealing everything from me, Aubrey! first beca now Jesse. " beca said to chloe "lets go out for a bit and meet Jesse. " chloe smiled at beca. beca said to Aubrey "I'll be back, bree I promise" Jesse's dorm was next to chloe's. beca knocked. jesse opened the door and chloe apologized. Jesse thanked beca for standing up to Aubrey. beca smiled at chloe and said goodbye.  Aubrey asked beca "how did it go?" beca answered "it went well" Aubrey hugged the small brunette and kissed her.