Prologue

5:40 PM Heathrow International Airport London

London sky had turned stormy and dark. The airport provided a panorama view of the outside world. The airport ramp was clearly in sight. Sky had turned an ugly shade of grey. It was anybody's guess when it would rain.

Lily was sitting on a comfortable couch in her airlines lounge with an orange juice in one hand and her phone on the other. . The lounge offered different dishes to passengers, but she preferred the usual orange juice before travelling. She was sending a message to Amy when the airline staff disturbed her.

"Ms.Lily Kempton" he asked politely.

"Yes"

"We are sorry to inform you, your plane is delayed by 4 hours. It is due to the weather. The flight was coming from Abu Dhabi but it cannot take off as the weather there has not been too cooperative. The visibility at this airport also happens to be low. Would you want to avail the airport hotel accommodation?"

The words made her tired. 4 hours delay!

"No thank you" she said resigning from her idea of having an anger outburst. " I am comfortable here".

"Very well. If there is anything we can do to help you, let me know" he said apologetically and left.

What am I going to do these 4 hours. I wish I had my laptop!