Music

Thanks to "_carinaa_" for this idea 😊

Promt: Jai gets panic attacks now and then and music seem to be the only thing that helps. One time when they have a show the crowd is so big so Jai gets another panic attack. This time it gets so bad so no one can touch him. Not even Luke.

BEAU POV

Jai had been abit off and stressed before the show. The crowd was huge so i guess i'm nervous too. We all sat waiting and getting ready for the show. I suddenly heard a crash and looked up from my phone. There pieces of smashed glass on the floor and a really stressed looking Jai. He looked like he was having another panic attack. I stood up and started walking over to my little brother. When i reached out my hand he took a step back and screamed holding his hands over his ears. I looked at Luke and he nodded. Jai was still screaming and when Luke touched him Jai stopped and looked up. I thought it was okay again but oh no i was very wrong. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Jai yelled at his twin and ran out of the room. I was so shocked i mean i knew it could be bad but this bad. We needed to solve this beacuse the show started in like 32 min so we needed to act fast. Everyone were mumbling ideas and thats when i glanced over to a table. On the table was Jai's ipad and a pair of head phones. I grabbed them and tried to find Jai. I enterd a room with equipment in it. I was about to leave when i heard something and turned around. I saw a tuff of brown hair sticking up behind a box. I walked over to the box and saw Jai curled up into a ball shaking and crying. I sat down next to him and hugged him tight. He started trashing around trying to get out of my grip but i was too strong. "LET GO OF ME NOW!!" He yelled and i put the head phones on him and pressed play and he stopped screaming and yelling at me. He started to calm down and i heard the door open. It was Luke. He walked over and hugged Jai same as me and Jai semmed calm again. After sitting there for about 10 minutes we got told that we needed to get up on the stage. "Can you do that for us please?" I asked my baby brother and he nodded. We got out of the room and up on the stage. The show began and Jai was happy and calm again.

(A/N i'd be happy if you would leave suggestion for other one shots in my inbox. Sorry if this is short and i will hopefully have a longer one next time.

- Ben