✉Letter✉

Promt: Luke feels down and isin't happy he feels worthless and he feels like he dosen't belong in the world. He decides it's better to write a note and kill himself. Will the others be able to save him in time?

LUKE POV

I didn't like this world i didn't belong in this world. The only one who had kept me alive was my younger twin Jai.

I went downstairs and saw that no one was home. I grabbed a paper and started writing a note to the boys. I started tearing up when i wrote it.

I was gonna miss them so god damn much but i coulden't handle the feeling i had inside of me. It was like a virus telling me that i didn't belong and that everyone hated me this virus hurt me so much and i coulden't take it anymore.

I put the note in a letter on the counter and left the house. Luckily the boys weren't back yet so i could take it easy i didn't need to sneak out.

JAI POV

We got home and walked into the kitchen i relised something was missing at home Luke. I opend the letter and started reading.

Hey boys.
I wanna thank you all for the memories that we created together. You were my friends and brothers. I will miss you all really much and i will always love you. The one person that kept me alivw for all these years is Jai. I will always remember you constantly trying to cheer me up. I will never forget the things Beau learned me. I will always think about the times when Daniel would act stupid to make me happy thanks for that Skip. I don't feel like i belong here and i have lost hope so this is goodbye and thanks for the years. Thanks to the water and wind by the cliff for helping me away.

Lukey

I coulden't belive what i saw infront of me this note was the end of Luke's life. I looked at it again and focused at the last part "Thanks to the water and wind by the cliff for helping me away" that line made me relise. The cliff by the beach we were always at when we were kids. He was at that cliff.

I explained quick to Beau and Skip where he was. We ran out the house and drove off to the beach.

I ran up a hill and saw Luke by the edge. I ran and ran as quick as i could to reach him.

"LUKE!!" I yelled and i saw his body fall.

I reached out ans grabbed his hand. He looked up at me with teary eyes.

"Jai please let me go i'm not happy here" his soft and sad voice spoke.

"No Luke i'm not gonna let go of your hand and we are gonna go home and talk about this" i said as i started to pull him up.

"Then i will let go"

before i could say anything else he let go and his fingers slipped trew my hand. His body fell down on a smaller cliff and i saw his body just lay there. I started to try climbing down to where he was.

"He is still down there we can still save him" i cried as Daniel tried to stop me from climbing down.

Beau grabbed me and pulled me up. He hugged me tight and i saw the cliff where Luke was break. He fell down and hit all the rocks.

"He is gone Jai" Beau said as he hugged me tighter

(A/N this was a short and abit sad one shot. I would love to hear your thoughts about this one so feel free to comment.

- Ben