Wrong Twin .2.

JAI POV

It had been almost two weeks and no sucess with finding Luke. The police had nothing to go on exept for Luke's face. I wanted to just lay in bed and cry all day and night but i coulden't. I NEEDED to look myself and stay strong for Luke. So i put on my shoes and told Beau and Skip that i was going for a walk. If i would have told them what i really was gonna do then Beau would have said it was too dangerous to go alone. Call me stupid and stubborn if you want but i need to go alone. After all they were supposed to take me not Luke. I walked down some blocks and i don't now for how long. I needed a break so  stopped by some small path between two stores. I suddenly i heard a whimper and turned my head towards the sound. I walked towards a body to later realise it was Luke. His clothes were ripped up and he had scratches all over his body. I held his body in my arms and he flinched at the touch but later relaxed like he gave up.

"LUKE!! Luke come on buddy open your eyes and get up" i said as i lifted his body up abit.

"J-jai i-it h-hu-rts" Luke whimperd.

"I know, I know Lukey. I'm gonna call Beau and then we are gonna get you to the hospital okay bud?" I pulled out my phone to call Beau when Luke shook his head.

"N-n-o hos-pital i-i just wanna g-get h-ho-me" Luke pleaded and i nodded abit worried what our big brother would think about his choice.

"Hey Jai whats-" Beau said but i cut him off.

"I found Luke can you come and pick us up?" I asked really worried about Luke's eyes slowly closing.

"Yeah of course where you at?" Beau asked fats as i heard a door closing probally him running go his car.

"You know the path between the two craft shops and night club" i said.

"Okay be right there" He hung up.

I noticed Luke growing heavier in my arms as his eyes dropped close. I sat down with him on my lap and held his head tight to my chest as he breathed slowly. He must have been really tired.

"Come on Luke stay with me here can you open your eyes for me" i asked.

"It was so horrible Jai" Luke mumbled as he slowly opend his eyes again.

"Do you wanna tell me what happend?" I smiled.

Luke nodded and started explaining trew tears of pain and embarresment. He told md that they had hit him several times and barely gave him anything to eat wich explains why he was so pale and light. Whag shocked me the most was the last thing he told me they did. He told me how they had raped him 2 times. I was so gonna kill those assholes. I heard a car and saw Beau open the car door. I got up and lifted up Luke with his arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I got into the car and put my slightly older brother's head on my lap.

"We need to get him to the hospital right now" Beau said as he started the car.

"No" I said as looked down at Luke's sleppy face.

"What do you mean 'No' we need to go there now Jai" He demanded.

"Beau he got fucking Raped two times he dosen't need nor does he want some doctors poking him with needles. So now we are gonna get home and take care of him beacuse thats whats he wants and i trust Luke!!" I yelled.

"Fine but we are not saying a word about this mom or she will kill us all" Beau sighed as he started driving home.

I kept telling Luke that everything was gonna be okay even thou i was scared myself. I had seen Luke get into fights for protecting me and i had seen him knocked out before. But this?! I had never seen Luke THIS broken. He always protected me. He always chased away my demons. Now it was time for me to chase away his.

"I love you Jai" he mumbled as he looked at me.

"You too Beau" Luke said as he glanced ovef to Beau.

"Love you too Lukey" Me amd Beau said both at the same time.

A/N

You guys wanted a part two so here it is. I hope it didn't suck. Thoughts on this ending?

Comment

Vote

- Ben